Thread: Janeane Garafalo's Err Amerika Meltdown

Janeane Garafalo's Err Amerika Meltdown

This from the kinder, gentler tolerant left.... :yes:

[URL=http://news.globalfreepress.com/mp3/aar/mr/dead-wrong_aar-mr.mp3]Click Here For Meltdown[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=New England Hick]This from the kinder, gentler tolerant left.... :yes:

[URL=http://news.globalfreepress.com/mp3/aar/mr/dead-wrong_aar-mr.mp3]Click Here For Meltdown[/URL][/QUOTE]

Jannine Garafolo; failed entertainer of the screen, TV and now radio, I salute you: [IMG]http://www.liberallunacy.net/images/Garafolo.jpg[/IMG]

Two things strike me about that clip;

1-they spend the majority of their time talking about Rush Limbaugh

2- these self-proclaimed leftists accuse Limbaugh of using fear as a tactic yet their pathetic party have constantly told blacks they would lose their welfare or their churches would burn to the ground, poor people they would lose medicaid, elderly they would lose their social security if Republicans got into office...and while that has never happened they are to ignorant to face the facts that terrorism, which has killed more then 3000 people, is something to fear....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]Jannine Garafolo; failed entertainer of the screen, TV and now radio, I salute you: [IMG]http://www.liberallunacy.net/images/Garafolo.jpg[/IMG]

2- these self-proclaimed leftists accuse Limbaugh of using fear as a tactic yet their pathetic party have constantly told blacks they would lose their welfare or their churches would burn to the ground, poor people they would lose medicaid, elderly they would lose their social security if Republicans got into office...and while that has never happened they are to ignorant to face the facts that terrorism, which has killed more then 3000 people, is something to fear....[/QUOTE]

The rage of the drowning man....

Liberals don't have any good ideas. That's the problem. They are convinced that their message is fine, but their messengers flawed. The notion that people understand their ideas and still reject them is foreign to them. They seem to operate under the assumption that telling people why the GOP is bad is a substitute for telling people why the democrats are good. It is not. Ripping someone's else's ideas without offering credible ones of your own is no way to get hired for a job. They think they are smarter than everyone else, and know what is best for everyone else and thus should be able to impose their ideas upon the great unwashed. They want people to rely on government, and not themselves, which is the antithesis of what built this country into what it is today. They tell people that others are to blame for their lot in life, and that only others (namely, liberals!) can help them out of their current predicaments. The very fact that Democrats are as unified as they are should sound alarm bells for those serious-minded and hungry supporters of the left. They need to have a robust, honest internal debate about the future of their party and its platform. Simply being anti-GOP is not a viable long-term strategy. Bush has slipped in popularity, the GOP is vulnerable, but I am willing to bet that the Democrats don't make any meaningful gains in 2006 or 2008. This is not good for our country long-term...we need to have a viable and credible opposition party, and we simply don't right now. There is more internal debate going on now on the right than there is on the left. Social conservatives versus libertarians, paleo-con isolationism versus neo-con activism in foreign policy, to name but a few...that is healthy for the right, and would be healthy for the left.

That said, the GOP used to be the party of small government, privacy, personal accountability and free enterprise. They have now also gone the way of big government largesse, and have shown an alarming ability to curtail privacy rights in the name of an imposed morality which has unfortunately seemed to overtake the libertarian wing of the conservative movement. While I agree with the WOT and Iraq, it does represent a paradigm shift for the conservative movement regarding foreign policy, and has only added to the largesse Bush has so brazenly created.

If a socially moderate/conservative, hawkish, fiscal conservative, small government candidate ever appeared, I'd ditch the GOP for him or her in a second. Unfortunately, I haven't seen one who deserves my vote yet and Bush was the closest thing to it last November....
    Last edited by jets5ever; 08-23-2005 at 09:46 AM.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]Jannine Garafolo; failed entertainer of the screen, TV and now radio, I salute you: [IMG]http://www.liberallunacy.net/images/Garafolo.jpg[/IMG]

2- these self-proclaimed leftists accuse Limbaugh of using fear as a tactic yet their pathetic party have constantly told blacks they would lose their welfare or their churches would burn to the ground, poor people they would lose medicaid, elderly they would lose their social security if Republicans got into office...and while that has never happened they are to ignorant to face the facts that terrorism, which has killed more then 3000 people, is something to fear....[/QUOTE]

She calls Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter and others hateful and then goes on a couple of minutes later, insulting a caller and other conservatives, calling them dickheads multiple times.. lol

Anyone with an average IQ can see these phoney imbeciles for the hypocrites that they are.

[QUOTE=New England Hick]This from the kinder, gentler tolerant left.... :yes:

[URL=http://news.globalfreepress.com/mp3/aar/mr/dead-wrong_aar-mr.mp3]Click Here For Meltdown[/URL][/QUOTE]
    did you mean America?

LOL. She sounds like Hillary squaking about not being patriotic.

What a sad bunch.