Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: "Mother Sheehan" in her own words...what the MSM won't tell you and is covering up...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

"Mother Sheehan" in her own words...what the MSM won't tell you and is covering up...

Video of "Mother Sheehan" taken by one of her ssupporters on the Impeachment Tour....

Notice how the interviewers NEVER ask her about her first meeting with the President a year ago and the things she said then....

Other gems from Sheehan...

[B]"America decimated Iraq and now "freedom fighters" from other countries are headed there"[/B].....(not insurgents fighting but freedom fighters...a quote stolen from michael moore-on, one of he main supporters...)

[B]"My son is not a hero"....[/B]

[B]"If I had the chance to do it again I would not bury my son in his military uniform"....[/B]

[B]"He (President Bush) robbed my eldest son from me and someone must he held accountable".....[/B] (the fact her son voluntarily enlisted and re-enlisted in the middle of the war makes no difference)

All here in her own words....large video file (30 minutes) which may take time to open.

[url]http://dc.indymedia.org/usermedia/video/2/cindyonbus.mov[/url]
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 08-23-2005 at 09:32 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]Video of "Mother Sheehan" taken by one of her ssupporters on the Impeachment Tour....

Notice how the interviewers NEVER ask her about her first meeting with the President a year ago and the things she said then....

Other gems from Sheehan...

[B]"America decimated Iraq and now "freedom fighters" from other countries are headed there"[/B].....(not insurgents fighting but freedom fighters...a quote stolen from michael moore-on, one of he main supporters...)

[B]"My son is not a hero"....[/B]

[B]"If I had the chance to do it again I would not bury my son in his military uniform"....[/B]

[B]"He (President Bush) robbed my eldest son from me and someone must he held accountable".....[/B] (the fact her son voluntarily enlisted and re-enlisted in the middle of the war makes no difference)

All here in her own words....large video file (30 minutes) which may take time to open.

[url]http://dc.indymedia.org/usermedia/video/2/cindyonbus.mov[/url][/QUOTE]
    so she wouldnt want him buried in his uniform, big deal.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    CBNY this is the irrational reaction of a woman gone crazy with grief.

there's no question she's off kilter. It's just sad. I don't think we can hold her to the same standards as the average protester. She's not evil and hating America but she does need professional help. Her life is never going to be the same and she clearly cannot deal with it. As i said - sad to see.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]CBNY this is the irrational reaction of a woman gone crazy with grief.

there's no question she's off kilter. It's just sad. I don't think we can hold her to the same standards as the average protester. She's not evil and hating America but she does need professional help. Her life is never going to be the same and she clearly cannot deal with it. As i said - sad to see.[/QUOTE]

so then the guilty partis are the scumsucking liberals and their mouthpieces in the MSM who have taken this women's word and run with it, making her the poster-child for today's anti-war movement...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]CBNY this is the irrational reaction of a woman gone crazy with grief.

there's no question she's off kilter. It's just sad. I don't think we can hold her to the same standards as the average protester. She's not evil and hating America but she does need professional help. Her life is never going to be the same and she clearly cannot deal with it. As i said - sad to see.[/QUOTE]

I agree.
    As New Yorkers, we see a lot of "off kilter" people. You can look in their eyes and tell something is not right with them. She falls into this group, imo.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetcane]I agree.
    As New Yorkers, we see a lot of "off kilter" people. You can look in their eyes and tell something is not right with them. She falls into this group, imo.[/QUOTE]

The streets were full of them the first week of September in 2004...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]so then the guilty partis are the scumsucking liberals and their mouthpieces in the MSM who have taken this women's word and run with it, making her the poster-child for today's anti-war movement...[/QUOTE]

I don't know that anyone here is a "guilty" party. She is what she is, a hurting mother that deserves a little leeway under the circumstances.

As for those who have joined her cause I believe there is a legitimate question there that people want to have answered. Why did the troops die? Why did we NEED to take Iraq? I've yet to hear a quality explaination for that.

As for the "anti-war" movement there is no real "movement" to speak of... it's been marginalized since the days of WMD. these guys have been on the sideline for years. Are there people exploiting the sheehan situation for their own gain? Absolutely. But what they are doing is to me about 100x less disgusting to me than the Pat Tillman situation. Talk about exploiting someone's death. The US Army gave him a silver star for getting shot by his own men, what the Eff was that all about???
    Last edited by bitonti; 08-24-2005 at 11:46 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

She Needs Psychological Help

She Needs Psychological Help.!

And the hate America crowd is just using her (and then she ends up making more irrational statements).

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]I don't know that anyone here is a "guilty" party. She is what she is, a hurting mother that deserves a little leeway under the circumstances.

As for those who have joined her cause I believe there is a legitimate question there that people want to have answered. Why did the troops die? Why did we NEED to take Iraq? I've yet to hear a quality explaination for that.

As for the "anti-war" movement there is no real "movement" to speak of... it's been marginalized since the days of WMD. these guys have been on the sideline for years. Are there people exploiting the sheehan situation for their own gain? Absolutely. But what they are doing is to me about 100x less disgusting to me than the Pat Tillman situation. Talk about exploiting someone's death. The US Army gave him a silver star for getting shot by his own men, what the Eff was that all about???[/QUOTE]

Bit how many times must it be spelled out for you. They went to Iraq to neutralize a threat so that in the future Hussein didn't give off his weapons to terrorists who then blew them up here. HUSSEIN HAD WMD'S only naive fools and anti-Bush people want to pretend he never had them.

Bush believes in PRE-EMPTING threats (And yes there are plenty more out there so spare me the why didn't he attack Iran talking points, you liberals would have cried over that as well), liberals want to wait till we get hit again and then of course blame America all over agian.

You obviously don't believe in pre-emptive attacks, the president does, it's pretty simple to understand.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Your best post ever. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]The streets were full of them the first week of September in 2004...[/QUOTE]

...[I]behind[/I] the barricades.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pope]Bit how many times must it be spelled out for you. They went to Iraq to neutralize a threat so that in the future Hussein didn't give off his weapons to terrorists who then blew them up here. [/QUOTE]

why would Saddam give his hard earned WMD to terrorists for use against America? He's evil not crazy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're still talking about Iraq and WMD? Looks like I havent missed anything in several months. Iraq didnt have WMD. Sorry. Next Topic...

As far as Cindy Sheehan goes, I knew this was going to come about. She has been speaking out for a long time and been on MSNBC, etc. I feel for her because of her son's loss and their is nothing wrong with peaceful protest. Funny, how the Republican Noise Machine has its panties in a wad over a grieving mother.

Comrade 4th

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]why would Saddam give his hard earned WMD to terrorists for use against America? He's evil not crazy.[/QUOTE]

For the same exact reason he tried to Kill Bush SR. :zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=4th&Long]We're still talking about Iraq and WMD? Looks like I havent missed anything in several months. Iraq didnt have WMD. Sorry. Next Topic...

As far as Cindy Sheehan goes, I knew this was going to come about. She has been speaking out for a long time and been on MSNBC, etc. I feel for her because of her son's loss and their is nothing wrong with peaceful protest. Funny, how the Republican Noise Machine has its panties in a wad over a grieving mother.

Comrade 4th[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you approve of her attending a rally of a Lawyer who is defending terrorists. Gotta love the libs.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=4th&Long] Iraq didnt have WMD.

Comrade 4th[/QUOTE]

*sigh* Back to square one... :(