Thread: Thank you Mr. President

All League

Thank you Mr. President

Hey everyone, I havent been here in months, but I just wanted to drop by and say Hi and Thanks to our leader(?) GWB...Thank you Mr. President for fighting a war that has led to less women's rights and the ruling of Islamic clerics. Now that is what I call democracy. We appreciate it. Thank you for scheduling your naps and your reading time. I dont believe for a second you are reading-remember you said you don't read. Maybe your traitor chief of staff is reading the Pet Goat to you since you never finished it. Or did you? Thank you for fighting the terrorists on your bike in Texas, so we dont have to fight them in NYC. The Bush girls might look good in camouflage. Anyway, thanks too for speeding past protestors in your gigantic SUV in order to get to a political fundraiser. We love you for the the "cowboy" you are....Anyway, just wanted to pay my respects to the great Mr. Bush. An "Islamic Democracy" is a great thing, isn't it?

PS-I spent $40 filling my gas tank yesterday...Thanks again!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=4th&Long]Hey everyone, I havent been here in months, but I just wanted to drop by and say Hi and Thanks to our leader(?) GWB...Thank you Mr. President for fighting a war that has led to less women's rights and the ruling of Islamic clerics. Now that is what I call democracy. We appreciate it. Thank you for scheduling your naps and your reading time. I dont believe for a second you are reading-remember you said you don't read. Maybe your traitor chief of staff is reading the Pet Goat to you since you never finished it. Or did you? Thank you for fighting the terrorists on your bike in Texas, so we dont have to fight them in NYC. The Bush girls might look good in camouflage. Anyway, thanks too for speeding past protestors in your gigantic SUV in order to get to a political fundraiser. We love you for the the "cowboy" you are....Anyway, just wanted to pay my respects to the great Mr. Bush. An "Islamic Democracy" is a great thing, isn't it?

PS-I spent $40 filling my gas tank yesterday...Thanks again![/QUOTE]

How are you doing 4th, better? Glad to see you're back....

All League
    I am doing well...How are you doing? Work has kept me busy so I don't have much time to post. Excited for the new season start.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=4th&Long]I am doing well...How are you doing? Work has kept me busy so I don't have much time to post. Excited for the new season start.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it buddy. Very glad.

I am well, just bought a new home earlier this year, so the wife and I are working on it, etc. My job is going well, can't really complain. I am pumped as well...this is as talented a team as they have had since 1998-1999.

I look forward to your posts...well, you know what I mean...even though you're a nice guy who listens to great music, you're still a commie hippie! ;) jk

Take it easy....

All League
    Ahhhh...5ever I had a hemp necklace with your name on it and a little Jets logo. Guess I am going to have find a new taker... :D

I went to the game last Friday; Seeing Pennington and Coles back together was fantastic. I am pumped.

Well, back to the gulag!

Hall Of Fame
    Have you considered changing your nick to 4th&shortsighted? ;)

All League
    [QUOTE=quantum]Have you considered changing your nick to 4th&shortsighted? ;)[/QUOTE]

I see CBTNY has his minions... :)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=4th&Long]I see CBTNY has his minions... :)[/QUOTE]
    :devilgun: :bwahaha:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=4th&Long][B]Hey everyone, I havent been here in months, but I just wanted to drop by and say Hi and Thanks to our leader(!) GWB...Thank you Mr. President for fighting a war that has led no terrorist attacks against America. Now that is what I call democracy. We appreciate it. Thank you for doing the hard things rather then scheduling blow jobs from interns. I dont believe the liberals for a second -remember they don't remember what they even said. Maybe the traitors on the left should read Pet Goat, it's more their speed. Thank you for fighting the terrorists in the ME, so we dont have to fight them in NYC. The Bush girls might look good in camouflage or thong underwear. Being you've already met with Mrs. Sheehan and she told the world what a wonderful person you are and how you made her family feel whole again thanks too for speeding past protestors who are exploiting her in your gigantic SUV in order to get to a political fundraiser. what a won We love you for the the "cowboy" you are....Anyway, just wanted to pay my respects to the great Mr. Bush. Defeating "Islamic Militants" is a great thing, isn't it? (Don't ask the previous administration...they wouldn't know)

PS-I spent $40 filling my gas tank yesterday...Guess libs like myself are once again clueless...this war had nothing to do with oil![/B][/QUOTE]

:yes: :yes: :yes: