Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Got Kicked Out Of Jets Camp Today

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cjsaus
    with all that suspense, i kind of expected the story to involve a swat team, some naked cheerleaders and a long chase through a zoo in which the animals were accidentally let free.

me too, what a jip.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsaus
    through a zoo in which the animals were accidentally let free.
    Ralph Macchio did it !!

Jets Insider VIP
    nice. ever since entourage, that name gets thrown around all over.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Timby01
    Ralph Macchio did it !!

LOL

One of you boys better figure out who did it....

Who was that third guy w/ us......PAULY!!!!

nice entourage reference timby

If you were as die-hard as you and the rest of the 'entourage' claim, then as a Jets fan, you would have known YESTERDAY that Coach Herm Edwards OFFICALLY closed camp. It was posted on the Main page of NYJ.com. Policy is policy, and therefore you were legally tresspassing. You missed over a month of free, open to the entire public, training camp. I agree with security, no soup for you!

All Pro
    I bet your folk are proud of you

excuse me i was there almost every day this summer

Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128
    excuse me i was there almost every day this summer
    Well shame on you twice. I went about 8 times, and I even knew today was closed.

I KNEW IT WAS CLOSED i just wanted to see if anyone was by the dorms signing autographs .i just met these guys and i guess they did not know it was closed . so i figured let me go with them and complain. there was a statement in the paper that said it was open to the public

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    128...you PM'ed and E-mailed me and both times I told you not to go. It was only a walk through and I told you it was likely going to be on the private fields. We have no report today because it wasn't even open to the media.

What in god's name made you think you would see it???

thats the thing mr soothsayer I KNEW IT WAS CLOSED but the lady at the front told me it would be open . so i figured let me try maybe there will be a few people waiting by the dorms . I DID NOT GO THERE INTENDING TO SNEAK IN that was the guy who drove in from jersey idea because he was pissed .I DID NOT GO INTO THE BUBBLE BECAUSE I KNEW IT WAS WRONG . BUT NOW I AM PISSED I DID NOT GO IN BECAUSE HE GOT A PIC TAKEN WITH CURTIS . so do not be mad at me sooth i was just trying to maybe get some free stuff considering we had a good 10 people who was pissed .plus the gate to the bubble was unlocked so they were basiccly inviting us in. i was just a follower i did not start it . PLEASE FORGIVE ME SOOTH. lets go jets this year .

Jets Insider VIP
    This thread is HILARIOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128
    considering we had a good 10 people who was pissed .plus the gate to the bubble was unlocked so they were basiccly inviting us in.
    nuff said