Thread: It's Official....The Hag In Crawford Is A Nut...

It's Official....The Hag In Crawford Is A Nut...

[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45974[/url]

CAMPED OUT IN CRAWFORD
    Casey in heaven
    'calls Bush idiot'
    Cindy quotes slain son in afterlife, says 'tens of thousands of angels' back her

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: August 25, 2005
    10:57 p.m. Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
    2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan is now purportedly "channeling" her slain son, Casey, from heaven, suggesting he's calling President Bush "an idiot," and she claims to have "tens of thousands of angels" supporting her cause to bring home immediately American troops serving in Iraq.

"When I get up [to heaven], he's gonna say, 'Good job, mom,'" the California woman said in a speech last night upon her return to Crawford, Texas. "He's not going to say, 'Why'd you make me spin in my grave?' you know. And I can just hear him saying, 'George Bush, you are really an idiot. You didn't know what you were doing when you killed me. You didn't know what you were getting into.'"

She publicly thanked her son and others who died in the Iraq War, and claimed to have the backing of Casey and his fellow fallen soldiers in the afterlife.

"I know that they are in heaven," Sheehan said, "and I know that that's why this movement is growing because we have tens of thousands of angels behind us that are supporting us, that are saying, 'Well, you know we died and that was really crappy, but we hope that our deaths are going to make the world a better place,' and it's up to us to make sure that it does."

Sheehan has referred to her son as an angel, stating in an Aug. 5 speech, Casey "became an angel while I was sleeping."

Cindy Sheehan requires cooling down yesterday to avoid heat exhaustion in Crawford, Texas (courtesy Lone Star Iconoclast)

As WorldNetDaily exclusively reported this week, Cindy called the enemies of the U.S. who killed her son "freedom fighters," and she echoed that sentiment yesterday with an apparent justification of his death.

"Casey was killed by insurgents. He wasn't killed by terrorists," she said. "He was killed by Shiite militia who wanted him out of the country, when Casey was told he was going to be welcomed with chocolate and flowers as a liberator. Well, the people of Iraq saw it differently. They saw him as an occupier."

Cindy also reflected on the days immediately after Casey's birth, noting, "I looked in his eyes and it looked like he could tell what I was thinking. That's very disarming when you have like a week-old baby looking at you, and you know he knows what you're thinking. And I knew he was going to be a great man. I just had no idea how great he was going to be or how much it was going to hurt me."

Sheehan is apparently aware that some have been critical of her motives for continuing to demand a second meeting with President Bush, but she said she's not bothered by it.

"I don't care about them talking about me being a crackpot or a media whore, or a tool of the left," she said. "I'm like, if I truly was a media whore do you think I would like maybe get myself fixed up a little bit before I went on? That doesn't bother me at all, but what bothers me so much is when they say I am dishonoring my son's memory by what I'm doing, that my son would be ashamed of me or what they really like to say is that I'm pissing, or sh---ing, or spitting on his grave."

Hall Of Fame
    Does anyone care about this any more? She's not saying anything different from what countless others have said before. They've just trotted out a grieving mother to say the same old tired things the voters rejected in November. Remember when Dean was popular, so they forced Wes Clark out there, who said the same things Dean said, only Clark said them while wearing a uniform? Oooh - that was supposed to be so different and all, right? Wrong. It's the same stuff - change the messenger, not the message. It's a losers' gambit - a sign of utter desparation.

No one will care about Sheehan in a week (assuming anyone still does).
    Last edited by jets5ever; 08-26-2005 at 04:25 PM.

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Does anyone care about this any more? [/QUOTE]

No. She said her peace, she's only one person, and she has shown herself (via some of her contradictions and outright dishonesty) to be both untrustworthy and clearly biased beyond the mere fact of the (admittedly sad) loss of her (clearly pro-war) son.

Lets move on.

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Does anyone care about this any more? QUOTE]

apparently - every 3rd thread in this forum is from a right winger RE: sheehan or her crosses.

i'm just glad that "it's official" she's crazy. Having Cindy SHeehan classified as unofficially crazy was really a loose end that needed tying up. Thanks Hick and thanks Worldnewsdaily.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti][QUOTE=jets5ever]Does anyone care about this any more? QUOTE]

apparently - every 3rd thread in this forum is from a right winger RE: sheehan or her crosses.

i'm just glad that "it's official" she's crazy. Having Cindy SHeehan classified as unofficially crazy was really a loose end that needed tying up. Thanks Hick and thanks Worldnewsdaily.[/QUOTE]

Guess this is what happens when the elections are over, huh? :D

All Pro
    I posted this in the other thread.

As an American with a first amendment right, I say this...cindy sheehan is an absolute disgrace. I'd call her an a-hole, but that would be an insult to anuses everywhere.

Typical liberal.

Don't forget...Able Danger.
    Last edited by Spirit of Weeb; 08-27-2005 at 08:41 PM.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]I posted this in the other thread.

As an American with a first amendment right, I say this...cindy sheehan is an absolute disgrace. I'd call her an a-hole, but that would be an insult to anuses everywhere.

Typical liberal.

Don't forget...Able Danger.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure her son would really appreciate your sentiments. Nice job of attacking the messenger there pal.

BTW... When I saw the title of this thread I thought they meant Laura Bush so I rushed over here to defend her.

i saw her on real time the other night, i am amazed, this woman has some serious personality!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Savonarola]I'm sure her son would really appreciate your sentiments. Nice job of attacking the messenger there pal.

BTW... When I saw the title of this thread I thought they meant Laura Bush so I rushed over here to defend her.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure he's real proud of his own mother disgracing his memory and his sacrifice.

She's a know-nothing prostitute of the ultra left. Nothing more.

Jets Insider VIP
    Hick - that is definitely a new , and very sad twist; its a shame she won't go quietly into obscurity. Oh well.