Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush's numbers in the toilet...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Bush's numbers in the toilet...

Keep on riding your bike, Jr.

[url]http://www.gallup.com/poll/content/?ci=18148[/url]

PRINCETON, NJ -- A new Gallup Poll reflects further erosion in President George W. Bush's job approval rating, continuing the slow but steady decline evident throughout the year so far. The poll -- conducted Aug. 22-25 -- puts Bush's job approval rating at 40% and his disapproval rating at 56%. Both are the most negative ratings of the Bush administration. Bush's previous low point in approval was 44% (July 25-28, 2005) and his previous high point in disapproval was 53% (June 24-26, 2005).

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=4th&Long]Keep on riding your bike, Jr.

[url="http://www.gallup.com/poll/content/?ci=18148"]http://www.gallup.com/poll/content/?ci=18148[/url]

PRINCETON, NJ -- A new Gallup Poll reflects further erosion in President George W. Bush's job approval rating, continuing the slow but steady decline evident throughout the year so far. The poll -- conducted Aug. 22-25 -- puts Bush's job approval rating at 40% and his disapproval rating at 56%. Both are the most negative ratings of the Bush administration. Bush's previous low point in approval was 44% (July 25-28, 2005) and his previous high point in disapproval was 53% (June 24-26, 2005).[/QUOTE]

Polls don't mean anything when you control the voting machines ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    In related news, John Kerry is still not the President.

[IMG]http://orientalredneck.blogspot.com/graphics/TeresaKerry.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318]In related news, John Kerry is still not the President.

Bravo, shakin.

I dont really care about his numbers, since he wont be running for re-election.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    But here is the good news. Iraq had elections! Saddam is gone! An Iraqi constitution is on its way! Freedom is on the march in Iraq! The seeds of democracy have been planted! Stay the course! Keep our resolve! Democtacy ! Freedom! I love it!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]But here is the good news. Iraq had elections! Saddam is gone! An Iraqi constitution is on its way! Freedom is on the march in Iraq! The seeds of democracy have been planted! Stay the course! Keep our resolve! Democtacy ! Freedom! I love it![/QUOTE]

All true.
    Too bad you dont mean it.
    But, you have the right to dissent from the policy of the guy you didnt vote for.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]All true.[/QUOTE]

I guess you consider an Islamic Republic, where no law can contradict Islamic teachin, where the high courts are seated by mullahs who legislate, wherre women's rights are limited ..... a democracy.

Thats probably where we differ!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]Bush's numbers in the toilet... [/QUOTE]

so are the numbers for the rat party...

of course 4th and long- being the fair minded individual he is, leaves out probably the most important part of the poll:

[QUOTE]Thirty-five percent of poll respondents identified themselves as Democrats, 29% as Republicans, and 34% as independents. [/QUOTE]

but as stated in the past- the poll numbers of 1000 people are important to the rats...most would rather hang their hats on the results of the 116-million who voted last November....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 08-26-2005 at 08:32 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]I guess you consider an Islamic Republic, where no law can contradict Islamic teachin, where the high courts are seated by mullahs who legislate, wherre women's rights are limited ..... a democracy.

Thats probably where we differ![/QUOTE]

I dont trust the a-rabs to grasp the fine concepts of a republican democracy like has developed in western countries.

Their people can put what they want in their constitution, and once the groundwork is in place, let's get the troops out of there and the iraqis sink or swim on their own.

We'll have done enough for them and can't babysit them forever.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]Their people can put what they want in their constitution, and once the groundwork is in place, let's get the troops out of there and the iraqis sink or swim on their own[/QUOTE]

So what you are saying is the 1900+ Americans who died to create this disaster was all worth it ! Nice

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I am saying is that we got rid of the saddam regime, are rebuilding the infrastructure that was ignored by the old dictatorship, and have wrecked a bunch of terrorist camps, and killed thousands of insurgents who trained in those camps.

My perception of reality is a lot more realistic than what you are trying to say.

What's your plan, kennyo. I'm curious to hear your master plan.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The kenyo/lib plan to fight terrorism:

[img]http://www.drc-gb.org/open4all/service/open4all_presentation/Image2.jpg[/img]

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bush numbers are so bad that he probably has already achieved "Lame Duck" status.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]The kenyo/lib plan to fight terrorism:

[img]http://www.drc-gb.org/open4all/service/open4all_presentation/Image2.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

Exactly Weeb.

A lot of whining and complaining and no substance whatsoever. The libs have no strategy except if we do nothing, maybe the terrorists will go away.
    :(

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetcane]Exactly Weeb.

A lot of whining and complaining and no substance whatsoever. The libs have no strategy except if we do nothing, maybe the terrorists will go away.
    :([/QUOTE]

As the picture clearly demonstrates, the head is protected, but the @$$ is an exposed, inviting target for all manner of miscreants. This is bad. Captain Obvious signing off...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

[img]http://www.drc-gb.org/open4all/service/open4all_presentation/Image2.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

:cool:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhhhhh!

The Clinton Doctrine!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crickets

Funny how the libs here have avoided answering this thread.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetcane]Crickets

Funny how the libs here have avoided answering this thread.[/QUOTE]
    The key word is "answering" - all the answers liberals have provided in the last 40 years have ended in utter failure, leaving only rhetoric and finger pointing as message since. So, when asked to explain anything that isn't an indictment of Bush or "right-wing Christians", etc. - there is a stark silence. This is as true on a messageboard as it is on the Senate floor. Wake up Democrats - and fight for my vote. 'Cause what you have now is Cindy Sheehan and that is woefully short of a national identity, woefully short of influencing public opinion, even.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetcane]Crickets

Funny how the libs here have avoided answering this thread.[/QUOTE]

All they have are canned scripts they read from - I don't consider those "answers"; more like slogans.