Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Hackett, come back all is forgiven

  1. #1

    Hackett, come back all is forgiven

    You all wanted an agressive playcaller, not a conservative, run the ball, don't turn the ball over, and take the three points instead of going for the jugular. You liostened to the Joe Beningno and Mad Dog Russo's of the world.. and you got what you deserved.

    Chad Pennington in his five years as a Jet had accumulated one of the more remarkable stats in the NFL. In five seasons, he had never, not once, thrown an INT in the Red Zone.

  2. #2
    Garbage dump. And anybody who wishes for Hackett back is now officially on my ignore poster list.

  3. #3
    This thread fails and is now about trains.

  4. #4
    Can we have an IQ test during the registration for the forums?

  5. #5
    "Come Back??" What happened to Hackett? I thought he called a decent game tonight...The interceptions killed us!

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,670
    This might be the most worthy thread for being the in the dump.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dolphins suck
    Posts
    947
    these interceptions don't count genius, its called preseason

  8. #8
    please please please tell me your joking...I usually pick up the sarcasm very well but not here

  9. #9
    Maybe we SHOULD get a new OC coordinator. Hacketts song is getting a little old.

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z
    This might be the most worthy thread for being the in the dump.
    Bingo, this thread is an abortion.

  12. #12
    A Bloody, smelly mess of a thread dangling at the end of a coat-hanger in a dark alley

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagoots
    A Bloody, smelly mess of a thread dangling at the end of a coat-hanger in a dark alley
    And I'm pro-life

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    6,230
    Quote Originally Posted by rajensen088
    You all wanted an agressive playcaller, not a conservative, run the ball, don't turn the ball over, and take the three points instead of going for the jugular. You liostened to the Joe Beningno and Mad Dog Russo's of the world.. and you got what you deserved.

    Chad Pennington in his five years as a Jet had accumulated one of the more remarkable stats in the NFL. In five seasons, he had never, not once, thrown an INT in the Red Zone.
    Does anyone know the difference between a Regular Season game and a Preseason Game? Geez.

    While I think the thread is humorous, please don't scare me by inviting Hackett back.

  15. #15
    jensen, you, ripper and a few other have got to ask yourselves, what am i doing wrong that all the threads i start end up in the dump?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us