Thread: I'm spending a lot of time at the JI garbage dump.......

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I'm spending a lot of time at the JI garbage dump.......

Because that's where you can get some REALLY good laughs. I mean, that was the greatest idea ever done on this site. Pure comedy. I used to go right to the landing strip when I signed on, now I head right for the dump!

THIS STUFF IS PRICELESS!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    they should put a tape of last night's abortion in there

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99
    Because that's where you can get some REALLY good laughs. I mean, that was the greatest idea ever done on this site. Pure comedy. I used to go right to the landing strip when I signed on, now I head right for the dump!

It will soon be re-named to sackdance99 garbage dump.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

That's great SD99, I'm so glad to hear you are getting comfortable in your new home which will house 99% of your posts! It's also nice to know that you can laugh at yourself, very Christian of you, enjoy it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady
    That's great SD99, I'm so glad to hear you are getting comfortable in your new home which will house 99% of your posts! It's also nice to know that you can laugh at yourself, very Christian of you, enjoy it.
    Let it be written, let it be done.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALLELUJAH!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Good one TT, Charlton Heston has nothing on our SD99 now does he?

As much as I like to pick on Bernie, he really is a nice guy and just considers himself a super flamer here, so take it for what it's worth. His fire & brimstone nonsense cracks me up but really has no place on the main board. I'm sure he & Marc Gasty will spend many enjoyable hours in the dump trying to repent the sinners there.

Quote Originally Posted by TampaT
    Let it be written, let it be done.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good one TT, Charlton Heston has nothing on our SD99 now does he?
    I think that was yul brenner's line.

What's funny is I opened a couple of threads on this board, and by the time I got done reading them, they were already in the dump, and i got confused when I saw what board I ended up on.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jetcane
    That's right! It was Ramses aka Yul's line in the 10 Commandments, but we all know how that turned out.............

just an FYI, I know Bernie outside of JI land and he really is a good guy and I guess his claim to fame is getting a rise out of folks here by trying to mix religion and sports, so again take it for what it's worth and look for SD99 to win the JI Garbage Dump Poster of the Month Award too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's right! It was Ramses aka Yul's line in the 10 Commandments, but we all know how that turned out.............

just an FYI, I know Bernie outside of JI land and he really is a good guy and I guess his claim to fame is getting a rise out of folks here by trying to mix religion and sports, so again take it for what it's worth and look for SD99 to win the JI Garbage Dump Poster of the Month Award too.
    That will be tough!! I don't think anyone can compete with JacktheRipper. He gets my vote in a landslide......(sort of like how George Bush won the election). Speaking of George Bush, ahhhhhh nevermind.........

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time to send this thread back to its home

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetcane

What's funny is I opened a couple of threads on this board, and by the time I got done reading them, they were already in the dump, and i got confused when I saw what board I ended up on.
    Thought it was Metallica - Creeping Death...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That will be tough!! I don't think anyone can compete with JacktheRipper. He gets my vote in a landslide......(sort of like how George Bush won the election). Speaking of George Bush, ahhhhhh nevermind.........
    I didn't know 50.8% was a landslide...do they teach math in Christian Fundie School? Or is it more about hating everyone that's not like you? (And loving wife-beaters??)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Home-erotic sig pic Sack. Just what I would expect from you, hot man-on-man action.