Thread: Rumors have it P.Price is going to work for Kraft...

Rumors have it P.Price is going to work for Kraft...

and not in the Rye, NY headquarters....

But the Foxboro headquarters...

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Where'd you hear this?

Hall Of Fame
    rumors from where?

Not from a Boston media outlet he didn't.

I'm crying shenanigans on this...

A) His attitude doesn't fit in around here, especially after the reported tantrum he threw when he found out the Falcons cut him.

B) The Pats have a glut of receivers, and all ones that fit this system and have the attitude they seek. Branch, Givens, Brown, Davis, Terrell, Dwight, PK Sam, Bam Childress (Practice Squad Soon) and Bethel Johnson soon to the PUP...

I don't see it.

Hall Of Fame
    pats don't need him, neither do jets...i think the steelers should go for him.

Banned
    one paper reports it doesent make it true

lol, heres the quote from the article:

Tim McGee, the agent for free-agent receiver Peerless Price, said the Patriots hadn't called him regarding Price as of Tuesday evening. McGee said the Patriots would be a great fit for any receiver.

dude. thats way too funny. you're claming this as a link to the pats looking to sign price? you must really be smoking alot of crack tonight.

Guy, the quote is from his agent, and it completely contradicts your stance...

Tim McGee, the agent for free-agent receiver Peerless Price, said the Patriots hadn't called him regarding Price as of Tuesday evening. McGee said the Patriots would be a great fit for any receiver.

"We're not looking for the highest bidder," he said. "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on there (is a good thing). They have Tom Brady."
    It's his agent, he'd say the same thing to any other team in the NFL, with a different spin on why Peerless wants to play there.

Unless that link has changed, what I just read said "Tim McGee, the agent for free-agent receiver Peerless Price, said the Patriots hadn't called him regarding Price as of Tuesday evening. McGee said the Patriots would be a great fit for any receiver."