Thread: Mets 1/2 game back in WC!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Mets 1/2 game back in WC!

beat the phils today

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a game. Resilient. Beltran, great game. I hope to see more like this, but, my goodness, maybe I'd rather have a lead! 8 innings of suspense.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a great game that was it kept ya at the edge of your seat.
    Pedro is pitching tonight and should light up the phillies

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance
    What a game. Resilient. Beltran, great game. I hope to see more like this, but, my goodness, maybe I'd rather have a lead! 8 innings of suspense.
    i know people have been saying this throughout the whole season, but hopefully this game will spark beltran and let him really light it up for the rest of the season. it was a great game for him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Back to 1.5 out it seems. Everyone else lost, though. Day game tomorrow. LGM!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't get too excited Mets fans.....even the no-account Nats (whom I love anyway) are only 2.0 Games Back as of this morning.

It looks more and more like the winner of the NL Wildcard will be the team who manages not to lose it....not a team stepping up to win it. The Phils, Mets, Stros, Fish and Nats ALL look pretty average these days, and their crowdeding for the Wildcard lead shows it.

Of course, with that said, I think ALL of them deserve a playoff spot more than the worthless Padres, who look like they could still win the west with a sub-.500 record.....what a joke.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Warfish may be right. None of these teams (Mets, Nats, Phils, Fish, Astros) seem capable of reeling off 6 in a row, and separating themselves from the pack.