Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush Has Got To Go!!! Now Im Pissed

Veteran

Bush Has Got To Go!!! Now Im Pissed

:steamin: I have to vent....

Just too much crap with him that doesn't seem right. Is it just a coincidence that the oil Companies are Boasting there highest profit's ever (big business)
    That this memo comes out about secrete service from other countries Feeling that there is not enough truth to what The Bush Goons pushed about WMD's to really Take over another country.

It is just not right that the Vice Prez is even remotely connected to Haliberton. THE one company Making ALL the $ & having all the contracts in Iraq. This should never have been allowed, Its a conflict of interest (Not good)

Now I find out, that Bush, In 2003 & 2004 Cut the ad to finish building the Levey's in Louisiana... The reason All the flooding accrued was cause the aging pumps failed & the unfinished incomplete Levey's let go, Than the "Bowl theory" happened. Bush cut the funding for these Levey's for the Tax cuts for the wealthy, wealthy & $ in Iraq.

The #1 adviser to the Prez is under investigation for Selling out a CIA secret ops agent Cause her husband , (The American ambassador to Africa) Said there is no Prof to the Saddam is buying Yellow cake uranium from Africa story (he didn't play ball)

Oh yea, I wonder why Colin Powell stepped Down & distanced himself from the prez (did he feel the prez was embellishing a story to sell the country on also)

I Also CAN NOT BELIEVE that there are people who can actually try to Blaming Bill Clinton For the Bad times upon us. Yea that makes sense, NOT. My bro & his new wife cant afford to buy a house in New York. (that sucks) Gas was going up before the Hurricane (now they have an excuse) I just ordered oil for my house over $800.00 to fill my 275Gal tank (that lasts about a month)

And the trillion $ surplus we had when Clinton left office, is NOW A trillion Billion $ deficit.

I don't know about you, But my Life was a little bit easier Under Clinton. I was sure a happier Man than I am Now.

If I remember corretly the worst thing Clinton did was get oral (yea thats REEELLY bad)
    OH YEA, He made it possible for me to give my Daughter Health ins. ( thanks Bill) I myself do NOT have health coverage (that sucks, Not blaming bush)

& I'm not a bleeding heart liberal,... I'm just telling You what I see. & I don't get it... It doesn't make any sense that all this crap is going on around the prez. & he's supposed to Stand as a symbol of America, For Right & wrong. Something is wrong alright. I'm embarrassed of what He is projecting. & what ever happened to Separation of church & state??? Keep your religious beliefs out of my life please, & just run the country( please not into the ground )

& Don't Blame Bill Clinton, cause your just copping out of Whats right there in front of your face.

Thanks for your time, I feel better now... go jets
    Last edited by paulyjet; 08-31-2005 at 10:28 PM.

not for nothing but the way they built that city was stupid and it should have been fixed a long time ago. you can't blame bush for that.

What is your problem man. I honestly don't get these people who rip this guy just for the hell of it...

Hey PaulyJet.. Would you like to live in any other country? Our economy is heading in the right direction(as of late), we have all the freedoms we need, and we have the worlds most powerful military force..

I can't belive you are blaming this guy for a Hurricane? Sorry but he can't prevent natural disaster.. he's not Zeus. To all you Bush haters.. Can you do a better job? I doubt it.. He is just trying to protect this country, and is doing a pretty damb good job.. You're a bad American for thinking otherwise :mad:

Yeah, life was easier under Clinton... I mean, we're all so much better off since 9/11 happened. Who cares that he had Bin Laden and other leaders of his terrorist network lined up in his sights ready for the kill on two separate occassions during his presidency, and aborted twice to avoid a PR hit.

I'm a conservative, and I'm not happy with the job George Bush has done either, but this rampant hatred, embellishment and assigning of blame is so counter-productive it's scary. When in doubt, blame Bush.

And you wonder why the democrats can't win an election ?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

damn...first Hick and now this guy??

How the hell are those two idiots senators up there and how the hell did heil howard dean lead the people's republic of Vermont for ten years?

and am I rooting for the right football team??

Bush had to go before he even came in. And the shame of it is that a great deal of the American population has let him and his administration pull the wool right over their eyes. They actually think this man is doing a good job. And believe me it's not a matter of me hating on Republicans. I think all politicians are full of **** pretty much but in this particular case the Republicans should be ashamed of themselves. Come on, don't tell me that they couldn't come up with someone better for the job than this idiot. It's so amazing to me that it was so easy for them to steal 2 elections in a row right from under our noses and we just sat back and let that **** happen. But we will absolutely get what we deserve in the long run for it. And all because a great deal of us have been bainwashed into thinking that if we show decent we are Un-American or lack patriotism... When in fact I do believe that the constitution demands that we show decension if we feel that America is being raped. So so sad. We're living in hell and it's only gonna get worse if we let individuals that only think about what they can gain for them and their rich friends keep running our country. And doing it with our blood and sweat no less. And I know that the apologists will sift through this message for something to cut me down with such as gramar or spelling because that's what they deal in... Semantics... Anything to get away from the truth. Maybe they can use the argument that I'm a flip-flopper and unite behind that. Because standing for something anything and not waivering is what's important really... Even if your a misguided bafoon. It doesn't matter. Just don't be a flip-flopper. lol

Veteran
    This is a Jet Board, go peddle your crazy BS to Air America

Veteran
    [QUOTE=JacktheRipper]What is your problem man. I honestly don't get these people who rip this guy just for the hell of it...

Hey PaulyJet.. Would you like to live in any other country? Our economy is heading in the right direction(as of late), we have all the freedoms we need, and we have the worlds most powerful military force..

I can't belive you are blaming this guy for a Hurricane? Sorry but he can't prevent natural disaster.. he's not Zeus. To all you Bush haters.. Can you do a better job? I doubt it.. He is just trying to protect this country, and is doing a pretty damb good job.. You're a bad American for thinking otherwise :mad:[/QUOTE]

Did you read anything I wrote... Did you comprehend anything you read???

Ya just don't get it :(
    Powerful military, great...
    yea, I blamed bush for the hurricane
    Can I do a better job.... yea, & I bet YOU could to, Don't be a follower man, Think for yourself. & I' m a BAD American... Yea OK... Your right

I should leave my country that I love Cause I don't believe The prez should be allowed to run a CORRUPT GOV. Wake UP....

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING .... I do hate George W Bush, O yes I do... I don't like what hes doing to MY country.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=jgurks]This is a Jet Board, go peddle your crazy BS to Air America[/QUOTE]
    Oh, oh i'm sorry

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]damn...first Hick and now this guy??

How the hell are those two idiots senators up there and how the hell did heil howard dean lead the people's republic of Vermont for ten years?

and am I rooting for the right football team??[/QUOTE]
    If I could afford the New Hampshire property tax hit, I'd move out of this state on principle alone quicker than you can spell JETS.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=JETfrmWOMBtoTOMB]Bush had to go before he even came in. And the shame of it is that a great deal of the American population has let him and his administration pull the wool right over their eyes. They actually think this man is doing a good job. And believe me it's not a matter of me hating on Republicans. I think all politicians are full of **** pretty much but in this particular case the Republicans should be ashamed of themselves. Come on, don't tell me that they couldn't come up with someone better for the job than this idiot. It's so amazing to me that it was so easy for them to steal 2 elections in a row right from under our noses and we just sat back and let that **** happen. But we will absolutely get what we deserve in the long run for it. And all because a great deal of us have been bainwashed into thinking that if we show decent we are Un-American or lack patriotism... When in fact I do believe that the constitution demands that we show decension if we feel that America is being raped. So so sad. We're living in hell and it's only gonna get worse if we let individuals that only think about what they can gain for them and their rich friends keep running our country. And doing it with our blood and sweat no less. And I know that the apologists will sift through this message for something to cut me down with such as gramar or spelling because that's what they deal in... Semantics... Anything to get away from the truth. Maybe they can use the argument that I'm a flip-flopper and unite behind that. Because standing for something anything and not waivering is what's important really... Even if your a misguided bafoon. It doesn't matter. Just don't be a flip-flopper. lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks Man, Thanks

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Patriot Power]If I could afford the New Hampshire property tax hit, I'd move out of this state on principle alone quicker than you can spell JETS.[/QUOTE]

just move to the portion of Vermont hoping to succeed to NH...though I'm not sure what the tax rate/base is in that section of Vermont- considering the liberals who wrought their iron fist over it recently I'm guessing about 70% so maybe you are better off where you are now....

[QUOTE=JETfrmWOMBtoTOMB]It's so amazing to me that it was so easy for them to steal 2 elections in a row right from under our noses and we just sat back and let that **** happen[/QUOTE]

of course you have not a shred of evidence to prove this but hey, don't let that stop you....like the guy said; any wonder the rats continue to lose elections??
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 08-31-2005 at 10:50 PM.

No diggity...

And they better not even think of asking me to go live somewhere else like this bafoon just did... Because I was born right here just like their stupid a$$ and that's that! American to the f'bone baby!!! But it is funny how I predicted JTR's response before I even saw it though...

Veteran
    I'm a conservative, and I'm not happy with the job George Bush has done either,

Man I'm not talking about that Bin laden Afghanistan stuff,I was with Bush there I lost 4 of my best FDNY friends in the WTC so don't tell me. But there is just too much deceit, to many Questions & if your not happy, He has to know... I don't want it to get any worse. My kids are going to grow up here. Everything I said is a REAL Question that has come up. Why am I crazy for wanting some answers... Why?

Evidence??? I'll show you my evidence when they show me the weapons of mass destruction. It's ashame how they waste the lives of our soldiers. (my cousins are over there right now, I pray for them) But that's another story all together. The evidence was discarded by the states that decided the elections and guess what partyline they pull... Things that make you go hmmm...

[QUOTE=paulyjet]I'm a conservative, and I'm not happy with the job George Bush has done either,

Man I'm not talking about that Bin laden Afghanistan stuff,I was with Bush there I lost 4 of my best FDNY friends in the WTC so don't tell me. But there is just too much deceit, to many Questions & if your not happy, He has to know... I don't want it to get any worse. My kids are going to grow up here. Everything I said is a REAL Question that has come up. Why am I crazy for wanting some answers... Why?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm talking about. I know that party can do better than him.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JETfrmWOMBtoTOMB]Evidence??? I'll show you my evidence when they show me the weapons of mass destruction. It's ashame how they waste the lives of our soldiers. (my cousins are over there right now, I pray for them) But that's another story all together. The evidence was discarded by the states that decided the elections and guess what partyline they pull... Things that make you go hmmm...[/QUOTE]

well let's see here sparky- Sadaam had in fact used WMD in the past. In fact even the previous administration and their talking heads claimed he had "nuclear, chemical and biological weapons"....

so, how 'bout that evidence on the two stolen elections???

oh, it was discarded by the states who decided elections, aka- you don't have a clue...das wat I'm talkin bout homey!

Banned
    democrats and repubs always turn something like this into a political struggle, bastards. and all i have to see on tv is insurance commercials for the companies that wont pay up after the hurricane.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]just move to the portion of Vermont hoping to succeed to NH...though I'm not sure what the tax rate/base is in that section of Vermont- considering the liberals who wrought their iron fist over it recently I'm guessing about 70% so maybe you are better off where you are now....[/QUOTE]
    I work in Boston so that'd be out of the question. NH has no income tax, so their property taxes are very high to reflect that. Problem is, if I live in NH and work in MA I'd take the double hit.. income tax to MA, and still have to pay the NH property taxes. I don't make enough money to do that at this point in my life. Give me 10 years and I'll be commuting an extra 30 miles south to work.

I knew that would get a rise out of you. Look, believe what you will and I'll believe what I will. We obviously disagree and that's that. We're not gonna get into this long drawn out discussion about what we believe... I'll leave you to do that with someone who's interested in your point of view HOMEY. <<<haven't heard that in long time. Thanks for the memories.