Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Topic: Rising Gas Prices ($6.07 A Gallon)

corporate heroin

Off Topic: Rising Gas Prices ($6.07 A Gallon)

[center][img]http://tinypic.com/bhx11d.jpg[/img]

[font=Courier New]Gas prices as seen in Atlanta, Georgia this morning. [/font]
    [/center]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    they hit three bucks here in Florida, how can they be double in a bordering state to us???

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=corporate heroin][center][img]http://tinypic.com/bhx11d.jpg[/img]

[font=Courier New]Gas prices as seen in Atlanta, Georgia this morning. [/font]
    [/center][/QUOTE]

Thats BS, stop with the shock tactics

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    W T F

For crying out loud! I want to extend a big thanks to all you soccer moms out there who have to drive Ford Excursions. Without you, our petroleum empire couldn't do it without you. Your 8 miles to a gallon is exactly what they want. Shame on all of you who own these monsters. Your demand is hurting our supply.

corporate heroin

Shut Up

How about you don't speak unless you know what the **** you are talking about?

[url="http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050901/480/gagb10209010023;_ylt=AlaaET7P1jDzyazjEwDWOosDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl"]Link One[/url]
    [url="http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050901/480/gagb10409010035;_ylt=AnSM0Hp1AUihbPJiX7hA2ooDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl"]Link Two[/url]

Feel smart yet?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=corporate heroin]How about you don't speak unless you know what the **** you are talking about?

[url="http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050901/480/gagb10209010023;_ylt=AlaaET7P1jDzyazjEwDWOosDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl"]Link One[/url]
    [url="http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050901/480/gagb10409010035;_ylt=AnSM0Hp1AUihbPJiX7hA2ooDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl"]Link Two[/url]

Feel smart yet?[/QUOTE]

I still don't believe it

btw...bite me

corporate heroin

More Proof

[center][img]http://tinypic.com/bhx547.jpg[/img]

[font=Courier New]I rest my case.[/font]
    [/center]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone explain to me why these prices are rising? I don't know much about economics and just can't understand all of this stuff...does anyone know?

It would be appreciated, thanks!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    In this case it reeks of price gouging!

corporate heroin

Dead

[QUOTE=jetfan13]I still don't believe it

btw...bite me[/QUOTE]

Just like a child would respond as expected. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to open your mouth next time. Your ego prevents you from admitting you were wrong but we both know you were - so I'll let you slide this time rookie.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    This is not unlike the looting taking place in NO right now.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=corporate heroin]Just like a child would respond as expected. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to open your mouth next time. Your ego prevents you from admitting you were wrong but we both know you were - so I'll let you slide this time rookie.[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO...rookie??

thats some funny stuff...I am not saying you are wrong, I just don't believe those prices...Im sure you know there are doctored pictures all over the net, some people get theior kicks that way...If those are the correct prices, and I doubt it, someone will be getting a visit from the feds real soon...

and Im not a child, sonny

corporate heroin

Amazing...

[font=Courier New]A few local stations here in central New Jersey were out of gas. I didn't find gas until I traveled two towns over into New Brunswick. $3.15 a gallon for premium for my Maxima. :[[/font]

corporate heroin
    [QUOTE=jetfan13]ROFLMAO...rookie??

thats some funny stuff...I am not saying you are wrong, I just don't believe those prices...Im sure you know there are doctored pictures all over the net, some people get theior kicks that way...If those are the correct prices, and I doubt it, someone will be getting a visit from the feds real soon...

and Im not a child, sonny[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should be less vague about your statements then. Doctored pictures on Yahoo? Nice try at that lame excuse, I'm not saying doctored pictures don't exist - but NOT on Yahoo son. As I like to say - [b]OWNED[/b].

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

gas

This some real BS
    24 hours after a hurricane and the prices jump that high oil tycoons are taking advantage When they have not used their current supply I could see oil prices raiseing in a month due to the hurricane BUT NOT 24 hours.
    say goodbye to the V8 its going the way of the dinosaur.
    Were still not as bad a europe where it is 5 dollars a gallon but we shall be their soon. I guess time to take the bike out of the garage. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead]W T F

For crying out loud! I want to extend a big thanks to all you soccer moms out there who have to drive Ford Excursions. Without you, our petroleum empire couldn't do it without you. Your 8 miles to a gallon is exactly what they want. Shame on all of you who own these monsters. Your demand is hurting our supply.[/QUOTE]

Right. That's the problem. Not a little something called Katrina.

deadhead is right...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Price gouging. Punishable offense.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]Can someone explain to me why these prices are rising? I don't know much about economics and just can't understand all of this stuff...does anyone know?

It would be appreciated, thanks![/QUOTE]
    It's called coporate looting

corporate heroin
    [QUOTE=Piper]Right. That's the problem. Not a little something called Katrina.

deadhead is right...[/QUOTE]

I understand his concern, he isn't 100% right but he does have a point. One of the gas stations I went to yesterday which had ran out, the attendant told me they sold 8,000 of gas since they opened at 6 AM until lunch at 12 which is when they ran out. You have to wonder if everyone drove a normal sized car and not an SUV how many other people would've been able to get gas. How many gallons does an Excursion|Suburban|Navigator or F-150 hold?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is goinging to lead to war
    I see it now :(
    China invades the middle east
    Since thier demand for oil has more then doubled.
    and if they can not meet thier demand for oil prepare for war.