Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'll Say It If Nobody Else Has The Guts:

Quote Originally Posted by Doc
    Chad's arm looks as weak as ever, maybe more so (and as a prior poster said, "it explains why he rode the pine for his first couple of years). Bollinger is horrible, and is wasting a roster spot (I wouldn't start that BUM on a semi-pro team). Jolley is looking like another player Bradway gave up way too much for., there is so little depth on this team it's frightening (the area that bothers me most is O-line, where Bradway knew he had a problem, and has done just about nothing to fix it).
    Come on DOC, don't you know the Jets are going to go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl? and Jolley is easily going to have as many catches as Terrell Owens.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops
    And once more with feeling...

Everyone in Cleveland thought that Belichick would never be a good HC in the NFL due to his absolutely pathetic weak man-management skills. Tell me how that one worked out. Joe Montana's weak arm saw him fall to the 3rd round of the draft. How did that one work out? Emmitt Smith was too small and too slow to be an NFL back. How did that one work out???

Montanas Arm was never, and I mean never as pathetic as China Doll's, nice spin.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaJet023
    Why is it every thread you start has that little red hand pointing down???

You must be miserable
    You hit the nail on the head with that statement 023.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    The problem is, there are no objective Jets fans!
    I think you're a Patsie troll masquerading as a Jet fan.

look at the bright side...we OWN koy detmer! lol!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    You're comparing "management skills" to "physical skills"?

You can't possibly be that naive, can you?

DUDE!!! What is it with you. Even though I happen to think this thread is crap (Yes, I'm talking to you Doc) I don't think it could be made anymore clear to you that everyone that posts here thinks your're a joke. I mean really, 13,500 posts. I'd consider you a tool even if you were a jets fan. Why don't you use this time for something constructive like that gender reassignment you've been wanting for so long, or maybe just kill yourself. Let me know how it works out, TOOL!!!!

By the way, I love how you won't respond to any of this criticism either. You just sit there and take it like the kid on the playground that everyone makes fun of but keeps coming back for more. WE DON'T WANT YOU IN OUR KICKBALL GAME!!!!
    Last edited by DiePatsDie; 09-02-2005 at 09:05 AM.

Chad's arm looks as weak as ever, maybe more so (and as a prior poster said, "it explains why he rode the pine for his first couple of years).
    Penny's taking it easy because it's a meaningless preseason. 3 measly passes this week and bad decisions last week do not prove his arm is "as weak as ever".

Bollinger is horrible, and is wasting a roster spot (I wouldn't start that BUM on a semi-pro team).
    Brooks does not have to prove that he's our 3rd string QB anymore, he did that last year against Philly in that 4thQ comeback.

Jolley is looking like another player Bradway gave up way too much for.
    Jolly, I have to agree with you on. If Baker is starting then it means something is wrong with Doug. Us Jets fans can't complain though, if it wasn't for his aquisition, we probably wouldn't have Nugent.

Fact: Chad has the weakest arm of ANY of the starting QB's in the NFL. This isn't the same as saying he's the worst QB, because he's far from it (middle of pack)...it's simply stating he has the weakest arm. Why can't most Jets fans just admit this?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta
    Montanas Arm was never, and I mean never as pathetic as China Doll's, nice spin.
    Show me exactly where I said that it was. The point of my post, and I will explain it in small words since you Patsie fans seem too stoopid to grasp it, is that you can find fault in ANY player. The 'experts' and, yes, even intellectually challenged fans who get their kicks spamming other teams' message boards, can always find SOMETHING to be critical about in relation to ANY player, coach, owner, team, etc, etc.

Jerry Rice is the greatest WR in NFL history, but some negative idiots always said he wasn't quite as fast as he could have been. Marino 'couldn't win the big one'. Ditto Manning. Bruce Smith was 'too selfish'. Montana had too big an ego. Reggie White, I dunno, maybe he was too preachy. The point is, you can find something to criticize about anyone.

What has always amazed me, and will continue to do so, about the negative Pats fans on here is, well, WHY are they here? You have a team which has won 3 out of 4 SBs, a great coach, a great QB and a great team spirit. Yet, to get your kicks, you have to visit another team's message board and harp on about the supposed weaknesses in their QB. Whatever gets you through the day, I suppose. I just find it all kinda pathetic and sad, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops
    Show me exactly where I said that it was. The point of my post, and I will explain it in small words since you Patsie fans seem too stoopid to grasp it, is that you can find fault in ANY player. The 'experts' and, yes, even intellectually challenged fans who get their kicks spamming other teams' message boards, can always find SOMETHING to be critical about in relation to ANY player, coach, owner, team, etc, etc.

Jerry Rice is the greatest WR in NFL history, but some negative idiots always said he wasn't quite as fast as he could have been. Marino 'couldn't win the big one'. Ditto Manning. Bruce Smith was 'too selfish'. Montana had too big an ego. Reggie White, I dunno, maybe he was too preachy. The point is, you can find something to criticize about anyone.

What has always amazed me, and will continue to do so, about the negative Pats fans on here is, well, WHY are they here? You have a team which has won 3 out of 4 SBs, a great coach, a great QB and a great team spirit. Yet, to get your kicks, you have to visit another team's message board and harp on about the supposed weaknesses in their QB. Whatever gets you through the day, I suppose. I just find it all kinda pathetic and sad, to be honest.
    It's like the little boy who hits the girl he likes so no one will think he likes her. They have painfully uncomfortable man-crushes on Pennington and are afraid people will find out.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by gmogmo
    Fact: Chad has the weakest arm of ANY of the starting QB's in the NFL. This isn't the same as saying he's the worst QB, because he's far from it (middle of pack)...it's simply stating he has the weakest arm. Why can't most Jets fans just admit this?
    If it is a fact you chould be able to prove it with more than opinion.

Please do.

Or shut up

Hall Of Fame
    Chad's arm looks as weak as ever, maybe more so (and as a prior poster said, "it explains why he rode the pine for his first couple of years). Bollinger is horrible, and is wasting a roster spot (I wouldn't start that BUM on a semi-pro team). Jolley is looking like another player Bradway gave up way too much for., there is so little depth on this team it's frightening (the area that bothers me most is O-line, where Bradway knew he had a problem, and has done just about nothing to fix it).
    I have to disagree. He played to the hand of a weak defense with no starters.

If he appeared to be not throwing it hard its because This defense was slow.

The problem is, there are no objective Jets fans!
    You are anything but objective DOUCHE BAG!

Go back to New England