Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'll Say It If Nobody Else Has The Guts:

Thumbs down I'll Say It If Nobody Else Has The Guts:

Chad's arm looks as weak as ever, maybe more so (and as a prior poster said, "it explains why he rode the pine for his first couple of years). Bollinger is horrible, and is wasting a roster spot (I wouldn't start that BUM on a semi-pro team). Jolley is looking like another player Bradway gave up way too much for., there is so little depth on this team it's frightening (the area that bothers me most is O-line, where Bradway knew he had a problem, and has done just about nothing to fix it).
    Last edited by Doc; 09-02-2005 at 06:27 AM.

All Pro

Why is it every thread you start has that little red hand pointing down???

You must be miserable

Dump!
    Dump!
    Dump!
    Dump!
    Dump!
    Dump!
    Dump!
    Dump!
    Dump!
    Dump!

Bz

And how can you tell that Chads arm looks weak after last night???

He threw three passes and not one of them required him to thread a needle

And by the way Bollinger played great from what I heard on the radio.....Ill be able to tell more after I watch the game today on NFL network

He was 6-10 for 81 yards...and I know at least one of his passes was dropped....what else do you want from a third string QB???

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaJet023
    Just someone with no life, attempting to stoke controversy to gain themselves a little attention:

"Oooh, look at me! I'm SOOOO controversial!! I say things that no-one else DARE say!!! Aren't I clever?!?!? Look at ME everyone!!!"

I said it before, and I'll say it again...
    Last edited by mrcoops; 09-02-2005 at 06:55 AM.

Veteran

You must be miserable

I wish I could find a little red middle finger pointing up for Doc.

"Objective Jets Fans" know I'm right!

The problem is, there are no objective Jets fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc
    Objectivity does not apply if you're a fan idiot. Being a fan is subjective in nature.
    Criticizing the team does not make you objective. It means you don't agree with what the FO and coaching staff are doing and think something else could be done better. Praising the team does not mean you are "drin+king Kool-aid" or "wearing green-colored glasses". It simply means you agree with the track they're on. We're all on the same page when it comes to most important thing: WE ALL WANT THE TEAM TO WIN!!!! The people who are overly critical and the people who are overly supportive are both retards.

Chad will be alright this season, I can tell you a Superbowl QB he's not, Good enough to get us in the playoffs for sure! Our Defense will pick up the slack, maybe even all the way up to the big dance

Banned

Chad's arm looks as weak as ever, maybe more so.
    Yea, and the sky is blue.

What is your point?

Any intelligent football fan knew that four years ago and knew PennyBoy would just be a mediocre QB because of his absolutely pathetic weak arm.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

What is your point?

Any intelligent football fan knew that four years ago and knew PennyBoy would just be a mediocre QB because of his absolutely pathetic weak arm.
    My point is at the top of your head Nuff said

What is your point?

13,500-plus posts about a player you claim to hate but are obviously man-crushing on: PRICELESS!

All Pro

And once more with feeling...

Everyone in Cleveland thought that Belichick would never be a good HC in the NFL due to his absolutely pathetic weak man-management skills. Tell me how that one worked out. Joe Montana's weak arm saw him fall to the 3rd round of the draft. How did that one work out? Emmitt Smith was too small and too slow to be an NFL back. How did that one work out???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops

Everyone in Cleveland thought that Belichick would never be a good HC in the NFL due to his absolutely pathetic weak man-management skills. Tell me how that one worked out.
    You're comparing "management skills" to "physical skills"?

You can't possibly be that naive, can you?

All Pro
    You're comparing "management skills" to "physical skills"?

You can't possibly be that naive, can you?

Jets Insider VIP
    And how can you tell that Chads arm looks weak after last night???

He threw three passes and not one of them required him to thread a needle

And by the way Bollinger played great from what I heard on the radio.....Ill be able to tell more after I watch the game today on NFL network

He was 6-10 for 81 yards...and I know at least one of his passes was dropped....what else do you want from a third string QB???
    You are right! Give BOLLIONGER some time and he will be a winner. the guy always plays behind the weak third string line and takes a beating. Yet some allewged fans say he sucks! Imagine CHAD playing behind the third string OL! enough said!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Chad's arm looks as weak as ever, maybe more so (and as a prior poster said, "it explains why he rode the pine for his first couple of years). Bollinger is horrible, and is wasting a roster spot (I wouldn't start that BUM on a semi-pro team). Jolley is looking like another player Bradway gave up way too much for., there is so little depth on this team it's frightening (the area that bothers me most is O-line, where Bradway knew he had a problem, and has done just about nothing to fix it).
    LOL...This was a funny post if nothing else.

You are The Doctor Kevorkian of Jets fans.

You are probably the least objective person out here.

Everything you post is negative... go watch the Pats!!!!!

All Pro

ok Jet fans are not objective becuase we always expect the hammer to fall on us!!!

Anyone here can tell you most of us are the most objective and knowledgebale fans in the league... We are not arrogan or cocky. Reason being is there is never a reason for it...

Be honest now 1998 - Foley starts in SF we lose in OT - do you have any ill feelings about the season after that game - No way because we were explosive - we went 0-2 that year to start ... Still anyone can tell you we were waiting on the team to just collapse - That never happened - Nobody predicted Vinny being great that year nor did we jump on the bandwagon when he was great...

2002 - 1 - 4 Chad starts - not one of said ok time to win the divison, and lets go a& destroy the Packers while we doit and then destyroy the Colts in a playoff game..

If you want to look at negatives that is fine... But you can't be labeling the rest of us as non objective.... If we were non objetcive Paul Hackett, Rich Kotite, Johny Mitchell, Buuby Brister etc would all be heroes to us...

There is difference between being, objective a bandwagin fan and just someone who wants to stir the pot up with nagatives... But stiring the pot up with fans doesn't make the team any better or worse..