Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: New Hurricane Heading Towards Missouri!

Breaking News: New Hurricane Heading Towards Missouri!

Breaking News: A Hurricane forming in the North Atlantic is taking aim on Arrowhead Stadium and is expected to hit mid-day Sunday. This hurricane has been named Hurricane Vilma and forecasters are advising all KC Fans to please do not go to the game as it will be a blowout. It is expected that the Chiefs locker room could have up to 3 inches of tears by 5 pm, there is also 100% chance of pain and 100% chance of a Jets "W". Forecasters predict 16 + Hurricanes of this type until early February.

I dont mind it but some might take offense to tis type of post.

However, Kansas is safe because after it limps out of Missouri it will just be a tropical depression.

Not a clever post by no means...too many people are suffering for this type of BS.

Veteran

Thumbs down

poor taste

liven up guys i think it was pretty clever lol and funny, if your going to take offence dont read it funny post ganggreen

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanator
    Not a clever post by no means...too many people are suffering for this type of BS.
    Ditto on that Herm!! Hey I hear you and Mean Bro met up??

By no means whatso ever does this reference anything aboutthe tragic events in the Southern U.S. Sorry If I offened you, and will pull this post if I have permission to do so.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by j e t s
    poor taste

cut him a break he is only 22 yrs old..........just tried to make a funny post, but failed.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    I dont mind it but some might take offense to tis type of post.

I live in florida and I sure take no offense!

Vilma played for the Miami Hurricanes.....nothing wrong with the post.

I loved the post!!!!, but harsh when 10,000 people died a week ago.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE
    cut him a break he is only 22 yrs old..........just tried to make a funny post, but failed.
    no one should be offended since we flat out know what he meant...also he did in no way make light of the current tragic situation......if you watched the Miami/FSU game on monday you would have seen signs saying "a Hurricane warning is coming to Tallahassee".

He meant nothing by it and I seriously doubt anyone suffering from that tragedy is on this site.....they have more imporatant things going on.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak
    I live in florida and I sure take no offense!

Vilma played for the Miami Hurricanes.....nothing wrong with the post.

Hey freak, ever lose your home? It's no laughing matter, but then again, I see you live in the Orlando area.

Quote Originally Posted by savage69
    Ditto on that Herm!! Hey I hear you and Mean Bro met up??

Yeah Savage...going up for the opener...wish you were going!

Hey freak, ever lose your home? It's no laughing matter, but then again, I see you live in the Orlando area.
    We are talking about a person, not a weather event. Lighten up. Go Jets?

Hall Of Fame

Hermantor no one is laughing! all is said is we all know what he meant......was it in poor taste? yes but to blast the man makes no sense.

I went through the 4 hurricanes last year with no damage.....my brother who is a deputy here in orlando (Orange County) is on his way to New Orleans on a rotation with the Sheriffs office.....I kinda have an idea of whats going on.

No one is making light....I just said it does not warrant him getting basted.

Hermantor no one is laughing! all is said is we all know what he meant......was it in poor taste? yes but to blast the man makes no sense.

I went through the 4 hurricanes last year with no damage.....my brother who is a deputy here in orlando (Orange County) is on his way to New Orleans on a rotation with the Sheriffs office.....I kinda have an idea of whats going on.

I'm not blasting him...I'm blasting the content. Better yet, maybe the header should have read...Hurricane Vilma heading towards Missouri. But, I think the poster wanted a reaction and that's what he got.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Maybe he should have posted it like..Breaking News: New Hurricane Heading Towards Missouri! (Joke).. How many people got pissed when Guys were
    just making threads about signed players that weren't??

Veteran
    200+ views and 18 posts...sounds like a bunch of cry babies. Don't pretend like you know what's going on down south. Everybody knows exactly what was meant with the topic post. Cool your "Jets".