Thread: Nip Tuck Star Attacks Kayne West Over Bush Charge

Nip Tuck Star Attacks Kayne West Over Bush Charge

[url]http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/carlson%20attacks%20kanye%20over%20bush%20racism%20claims[/url]

CARLSON ATTACKS KANYE OVER BUSH RACISM CLAIMS

NIP/TUCK star KELLY CARLSON has blasted KANYE WEST for comments he made during a live Hurricane Katrina telethon last week calling the rapper "tacky".

West ignored his script on a teleprompter and instead attacked President GEORGE W BUSH, stating, "George Bush doesn't care about black people," claiming the American leader didn't act quickly enough to save African-Americans stranded in the eye of the hurricane.

His outspoken comments upset Carlson because she felt West chose the wrong time and the wrong forum to attack America's leader.

She fumes, "I don't think a lot of people this day and age dislike black people. I mean I think we've kind of moved on from that.

"So, to go on television and say that, I think it's tacky, I think it's very low rent."

[img]http://www.101lifestyle.com/images/celebs/kelly_carlson/kelly_carlson-pics-014.jpg[/img]

Dumb on dumb crime. I love it.

Who is Kelly Carlson and what is Nip/Tuck?

She fumes, "I don't think a lot of people this day and age dislike black people. I mean I think we've kind of moved on from that.

that quot just proves ho stupid of a woman she is, yeah racism just magically dissappeared after the civil right movement, also look at thatpic of her one boob is bigger tha the other lol

Veteran
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=the vilmanator]also look at thatpic of her one boob is bigger tha the other lol[/QUOTE]

OMG, you're right!!! :applause: :O

[QUOTE=the vilmanator]that quot just proves ho stupid of a woman she is, yeah racism just magically dissappeared after the civil right movement, also look at thatpic of her one boob is bigger tha the other lol[/QUOTE]
    Can you put that in English, please?

[QUOTE=sackdance]Can you put that in English, please?[/QUOTE]

And he calls HER stupid????

[QUOTE=New England Hick]And he calls HER stupid????[/QUOTE]
    Tha nerve!

[QUOTE=sackdance]Tha nerve![/QUOTE]

I was thinking the irony....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Lady Jet]OMG, you're right!!! :applause: :O[/QUOTE]

I consider myself a boob aficionado, and I"m pretty sure its just the way she's standing. Plus, no woman on this planet has 2 boobs that match perfectly. But if it makes you feel better about yourself or your position, then continue on. :rolleyes: