Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: OT: Rosenberg Resigns

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

OT: Rosenberg Resigns

* Listening to Wfan right now: Joe Benigno says that Sid Rosenberg has

resigned for personal problems.

He's talking Jets right now..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sad to see SID go down like this..

The demons of alcohol and drugs are hard to beat.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    pardon the ignorance of someone not living in the NY area, who is Sid Rosenberg?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfan13
    pardon the ignorance of someone not living in the NY area, who is Sid Rosenberg?
    a loudmouth idiot on WFAN

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by klecko73god
    a loudmouth idiot on WFAN
    THANX

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Benigno just finished his Jets tirade. He didn't mince words, saying Chad stinks, plain and simple. Pointed out that the Chiefs gained more rushing yards on their first 3 plays than the Jets got all game, something I wasn't aware of and which is an embarrasment to say the least.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought we had an offensive tackle named Rosenberg.

What the hell does ot mean?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Off Topic?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW - friday he sounded fine

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

You know what? F**k Beningo! We all know yesterday was a disaster. But it was everybody, not just Chad! There's 15 games left for Christ sake. You can count on one hand the number of times they haven't shown up on a given Sunday in the four years Herm's been coaching. Yesterday was the worst of it but do we not remember Trung Canidate running for 200 yards against us at home and Mike Matrz on-side kicking against us too? Beningo likes to portray himself as this martyr for Jet fans but now I think he's just a moron. He also said Parcells wasn't any different than Kotite after the Leon Johnson option pass debacle. His whole knee-jerk reaction to everything is so tired. "I'm such a die-hard fan but everybody on the team sucks, yada, yada, yada..." STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SinceSheaSicko
    You know what? F**k Beningo! We all know yesterday was a disaster. But it was everybody, not just Chad! There's 15 games left for Christ sake. You can count on one hand the number of times they haven't shown up on a given Sunday in the four years Herm's been coaching. Yesterday was the worst of it but do we not remember Trung Canidate running for 200 yards against us at home and Mike Matrz on-side kicking against us too? Beningo likes to portray himself as this martyr for Jet fans but now I think he's just a moron. He also said Parcells wasn't any different than Kotite after the Leon Johnson option pass debacle. His whole knee-jerk reaction to everything is so tired. "I'm such a die-hard fan but everybody on the team sucks, yada, yada, yada..." STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Beningo's been needing a cranial assectomy (surgical removal of head from ***) for a long time.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed !!

Quote Originally Posted by SinceSheaSicko
    Who listens to this guy anyway... The WFAN should start taking auditions for some new on-air help anyway. The game yesterday was a team melt down and Mr Edwards and Co. should take alot of the heat as his players were not ready.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    WFAN is garbage, thus wfan threads go to the dump