Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush has admitted that he takes responsibility

Bush has admitted that he takes responsibility

Now that this has happened, I would like to see what will actually be done to fix all the crap that has gone on. Something should happen at every level. We, the people, need to stay on this administration until all of the questions are answered and all the wrongs are righted. If we don't nothing will be changed. We've seen what this administration does with suggestions, 9/11 Commision, and it has cost lives, and may cost more lives if something else horrific happens. Let's not fail our fellow human beings again.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Sack Exchange]Now that this has happened, I would like to see what will actually be done to fix all the crap that has gone on. Something should happen at every level. We, the people, need to stay on this administration until all of the questions are answered and all the wrongs are righted. If we don't nothing will be changed. We've seen what this administration does with suggestions, 9/11 Commision, and it has cost lives, and may cost more lives if something else horrific happens. Let's not fail our fellow human beings again.[/QUOTE]

Man, you are preachy and dramatic.

I am glad he took responsibility - that's what leaders do. He better make sure things tighten up.

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Man, you are preachy and dramatic.

I am glad he took responsibility - that's what leaders do. He better make sure things tighten up.[/QUOTE]

He did take responsibility. Where are your dems in congress? Were they on record before the disastercomplaining about the potential for disaster in New Orleans? Begging for better levees.

CHECKS AND BALANCES MY FRIEND. The federal gov't in general dropped the ball. The FEMA chief was the fall guy.

BTW, when will you take responsibility for being an overdramatic queen? :D

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Man, you are preachy and dramatic.

I am glad he took responsibility - that's what leaders do. He better make sure things tighten up.[/QUOTE]
    A little dramatic, yes, but still. Kudos for Bush stepping up, and let's make sure that he tightens things up. To tell you the truth, I would rather have him step up and fix things, than fail. Even though I don't agree with him, I do not want to see him slip up, because when a President slips up people lose their lives or jobs or something bad.

[QUOTE=ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST]He did take responsibility. Where are your dems in congress? Were they on record before the disastercomplaining about the potential for disaster in New Orleans? Begging for better levees.

CHECKS AND BALANCES MY FRIEND. The federal gov't in general dropped the ball. The FEMA chief was the fall guy.

BTW, when will you take responsibility for being an overdramatic queen? :D[/QUOTE]
    Queen I am not, and I am cool with being called dramatic, but please don't insult me, before I have insulted you, or I will go ballistic. And you are right that the entire government failed, and who is the leader of the entire government. That's right...the President. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Sack Exchange]A little dramatic, yes, but still. Kudos for Bush stepping up, and let's make sure that he tightens things up. To tell you the truth, I would rather have him step up and fix things, than fail. Even though I don't agree with him, I do not want to see him slip up, because when a President slips up people lose their lives or jobs or something bad.[/QUOTE]

No doubt that he 100% deserves criticism and blame for this and he is right to take responsibility...he even did so too late, IMO.

Let's see what happens....

[QUOTE=Sack Exchange]Queen I am not, and I am cool with being called dramatic, but please don't insult me, before I have insulted you, or I will go ballistic. And you are right that the entire government failed, and who is the leader of the entire government. That's right...the President. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Wrong again! He is not the leader of the whole government, he is the leader of 1) The Country and 2) The EXECUTIVE branch of the government.

While we're at it no single person FEMA chief or President could have forseen this tragedy. Not even the all knowing, all boozing Teddy could have forseen this. It is truly something that has never been seen in modern times. That said, they (PRES, CONGRESS) need to put better plans in place now that the whole world has seen how ill prepared (INCLUDING THE TERRORISTS) we are for a major tragedy.

[QUOTE=ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST]Wrong again! He is not the leader of the whole government, he is the leader of 1) The Country and 2) The EXECUTIVE branch of the government.

While we're at it no single person FEMA chief or President could have forseen this tragedy. Not even the all knowing, all boozing Teddy could have forseen this. It is truly something that has never been seen in modern times. That said, they (PRES, CONGRESS) need to put better plans in place now that the whole world has seen how ill prepared (INCLUDING THE TERRORISTS) we are for a major tragedy.[/QUOTE]
    What you say is true. I am still not sure what Boozing Teddy has to do with this though. Get off of the party lines my friend. I am not involved in any party, any. You just need to chill with that crap. I hold high standards for a President, and when him and his Administration fails as has this one, 9/11, and now, I hold them responsible.

[QUOTE=Sack Exchange]What you say is true. I am still not sure what Boozing Teddy has to do with this though. Get off of the party lines my friend. I am not involved in any party, any. You just need to chill with that crap. I hold high standards for a President, and when him and his Administration fails as has this one, 9/11, and now, I hold them responsible.[/QUOTE]

Again, it's all or nothing with you huh? Holding the president responsible for 9/11 makes as much sense as giving Clinton credit for the internet economy of the 90's. BTW, give your buddy Clinton credit for not picking up Osama.

[QUOTE=ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST]Again, it's all or nothing with you huh? Holding the president responsible for 9/11 makes as much sense as giving Clinton credit for the internet economy of the 90's. BTW, give your buddy Clinton credit for not picking up Osama.[/QUOTE]
    The only people I hold resonsible for the actions of 9/11 are the terrorists. I don't know what you are getting at, I blame the President for not acting in a swift and efficent manner after the attacks. I don't blame him for not reading the report saying: Bin Laden to attack, we all know he can't read. :)

All League
    [QUOTE=ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST]Again, it's all or nothing with you huh? Holding the president responsible for 9/11 makes as much sense as giving Clinton credit for the internet economy of the 90's. BTW, give your buddy Clinton credit for not picking up Osama.[/QUOTE]

And you can give your buddy Bush credit for not reading an intelligence briefing entitled Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US. Or you can give him credit for appointing an un-qualified Arabian horse judge to head FEMA.

I'll give credit where credit is due - Bush did the right thing for taking repsonsibility - the buck stops at the White House, and it's a good thing that he recognised that.

[QUOTE=Sack Exchange]The only people I hold resonsible for the actions of 9/11 are the terrorists. I don't know what you are getting at, I blame the President for not acting in a swift and efficent manner after the attacks. I don't blame him for not reading the report saying: Bin Laden to attack, we all know he can't read. :)[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute, there agent 99. You just said you hold Bush liable for 9-11 and what could you possibly mean by saying he didn't act quickly and efficiently after 9/11. He pummeled the Taliban nutbags back into the stoneage, not something the Soviets could do in a Decade, knocked out Osama's training camps and held Al Qaeda at bey for 4 years now.

Yes, he hasn't captured OSAMA, but he's captured a third in command and MUCH more importantly dismembered the network.

Clueless!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Section109Row15]And you can give your buddy Bush credit for not reading an intelligence briefing entitled Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US. Or you can give him credit for appointing an un-qualified Arabian horse judge to head FEMA.[/QUOTE]

please...don't start....I'll once again make you look foolish...

[QUOTE=ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST]Wait a minute, there agent 99. You just said you hold Bush liable for 9-11 and what could you possibly mean by saying he didn't act quickly and efficiently after 9/11. He pummeled the Taliban nutbags back into the stoneage, not something the Soviets could do in a Decade, knocked out Osama's training camps and held Al Qaeda at bey for 4 years now.

Yes, he hasn't captured OSAMA, but he's captured a third in command and MUCH more importantly dismembered the network.

Clueless![/QUOTE]
    Hey CLUELESS! war on a country does not equal efficient. and by the way, war aside, which is hard to put aside, I am talking about the effort to secure this nation at home. Instead of being diplomatic, and effiecient her decided to bomb a nation, and then didn't even take the time to figure out how to make us more secure here at home. Nothing happened after 9/11 but a bunch of scare tactics by this administration to make people believe what they wanted them to, which was WAR is the Answer.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]please...don't start....I'll once again make you look foolish...[/QUOTE]
    You look pretty foolish with the Nazi reference in your sig. Man what a disgrace.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Sack Exchange]You look pretty foolish with the Nazi reference in your sig. Man what a disgrace.[/QUOTE]

thanks newbie....of course bypass someone whose signature desicrates the flag of the U.S.

more, typical lib hypocrisy/bullsh!t....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-13-2005 at 03:43 PM.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]thanks newbie....of course bypass someone who signature desicrates the flag of the U.S.

more, typical lib hypocrisy/bullsh!t....[/QUOTE]
    That sig in no way desicrates the flag dude. It is a symbol of Corporate AMERICA. I find it clever. More clever than a silly, unjustified, Nazi reference.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Sack Exchange]That sig in no way desicrates the flag dude. It is a symbol of Corporate AMERICA. I find it clever. More clever than a silly, unjustified, Nazi reference.[/QUOTE]

of course you would....

btw: I know,based on previous posts you are a bit challenged when it comes to history but just as Leni Riefenstahl was a propagandist for the Nazi's Moore-on is a propagandist for the libs...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-13-2005 at 03:47 PM.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]of course you would....

btw: I know,based on previous posts you are a bit challenged when it comes to history but just as Leni Riefenstahl was a propagandist for the Nazi's Moore-on is a propagandist for the libs...[/QUOTE]
    I know that is what you meant, and in no way does Moore's rhetoric and propoganda event compare to the Nazis and if you think so, I think you have taken over being the over dramatic one in this thread. And I know by your previous posts that you are bit challenged at compasion, and I think maybe showing some wouldn't hurt.