Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Last Laugh!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Last Laugh!

Can you imagine how hard Hackett and Cotrell are laughing. Hackett got fired because he had to call plays with an inept quarterback, and Cotrell got axed because our offense couldn't score more than 10 points a game, the people who should have been relieved of there duties are still here.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hack-it maybe, but Cotrell has his own problems!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DELAWANAJET
    Can you imagine how hard Hackett and Cotrell are laughing. Hackett got fired because he had to call plays with an inept quarterback, and Cotrell got axed because our offense couldn't score more than 10 points a game, the people who should have been relieved of there duties are still here.
    yeah, cottrell is laughing real hard while he gets blown out by tampa bay...sometimes i wonder if people even read what they post...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DELAWANAJET
    In other words, the frauds are finally being exposed. And it's about time!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    yeah, cottrell is laughing real hard while he gets blown out by tampa bay...sometimes i wonder if people even read what they post...

lol, delawana is a moron

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    i feel the exact same way.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like

last I saw the Jets have the same record as all the teams in the afc east and by the way they are the only team thats 1-0 in the division.

Bills were handled by the Bucs and the Patriots got their *** kicked yesterday and have to go to the steelers.

amazing how many of you jumped ship after the KC loss.....why don't you just stay off the ship.

You might have missed it but the Jets won yesterday.