Thread: He Certainly Has a Way With Words....

Hall Of Fame

He Certainly Has a Way With Words....

What do you guys think of this article?

[url]http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46315[/url]

in many ways he speaks the truth

FWIW i would support assassinating world leaders over conventional warfare any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bitonti]in many ways he speaks the truth

FWIW i would support assassinating world leaders over conventional warfare any day of the week and twice on sunday.[/QUOTE]

Me too. However, what happens after the assassination?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I see nothing in that article that I disagree with...and it's filtering to our kids, so it will only get worse.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jets5ever]Me too. However, what happens after the assassination?[/QUOTE]

that's the obvious question....

sometimes the sh!t-mess left after an assassination is worse then the one prior to the shot being fired...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]that's the obvious question....

sometimes the sh!t-mess left after an assassination is worse then the one prior to the shot being fired...[/QUOTE]
    Let me beat Bit to the punch...like Iraq?

All Pro
    "We practice selective annihilation of mayors and government officials. For example we create a vacuum, then we fill that vacuum. As popular war advances, peace is closer."

I miss Guns and Roses.

"The real disaster of Katrina was that society broke down. An entire community could not cope."

Buchanan is wrong here. Society did not break down as a result of Hurricane Katrina and the ensuing floods.

Society already was broken down. It was just exposed. Badly.

I'm still haunted by the foreign tourists who were threatened with murder in the Superdome. If that happened in any other country people there would be especially helpful to foreigners.

The liberal press in this country will never cover Buchanan's aspect of what happened in New Orleans, however. If they did, they would be called racists by the putative victims.

Jets Insider VIP
    I think the link changed - I saw a story by PB on the breakdown of law and order in NO. :huh:

[QUOTE=jetswin]I see nothing in that article that I disagree with...and it's filtering to our kids, so it will only get worse.[/QUOTE]

It'll only filter to our kids if we teach them to actually believe that this is the way things should be. I plan on making a difference in my boys' lives by teaching them to be active... to question... to make sure their voices are heard and that they make a difference. I'm not suggesting you're not doing the same thing. I'm only saying that we shouldn't just LET this attitude continue.