Thread: Is Chad tradeable?

Is Chad tradeable?

I guess we're stuck with Opie and upper-level mediocrity for the next 6 seasons. If he's "figured out" by the league (certainly seems to be the case since the Raiders game in Jan. '03) then we'll just keep pretending that a QB with his faults can win the big game.

I'm sorry, but, I just finished watching our 41-0 Colts game from 3 years ago and i dont recognize the "Chad" we have in there right now.

NO he has not been figured out, he just is not the same player in 03, he lacks the confidence IMO. And he is NOT tradeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    NO he has not been figured out, he just is not the same player in 03, he lacks the confidence IMO. And he is NOT tradeable.
    How can you say he hasnt been figured out? Exactly how many times since that Raiders game has he humiliated an opponent? I'm sorry, but, i think it's pretty obvious at this point that the smarter DC's in the league can defense Chad if they have to tools to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73
    How can you say he hasnt been figured out? Exactly how many times since that Raiders game has he humiliated an opponent? I'm sorry, but, i think it's pretty obvious at this point that the smarter DC's in the league can defense Chad if they have to tools to do it.
    Teams that have run stopping D's just Shut down Pennington. Chad can still pick a part crap defenses. To his credit before he was ijured he played really well albeit vs. crap teams.

All League
    how has Chad been figured out. OOOH take away his short patterns and make him throw long. Everyone knew that the second he stepped into the NFL, that he had a weak arm. Being figured out is like Ben Rothlisberger being an effective scrambler when he scrambles right, but a poor one when he is throwing on the move while scrambling left. Chad just lost his confidence, which can be quite difficult to get back.

Guys Chad is the same player as he was in '02. You can't say he "just isn't as good" or "hes been figured out" Somewhere in Chad is a QB who is equiped with accuracy, intangables, and pocket prescence.

Look at Jason Giambi..I always said somewhere in Giambi is an MVP player, and I always believed that it would show. If Giambi can comeback then any athlete can IMO...

Rookie
    Am I the only one that sees football talk here?? Why is this dumped?? There is an actual convo of football, Ben R, Chad being figured out. Why can;t people digress situations like Chad being figured out on a Jets board?

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73
    I guess we're stuck with Opie and upper-level mediocrity for the next 6 seasons. If he's "figured out" by the league (certainly seems to be the case since the Raiders game in Jan. '03) then we'll just keep pretending that a QB with his faults can win the big game.

I'm sorry, but, I just finished watching our 41-0 Colts game from 3 years ago and i dont recognize the "Chad" we have in there right now.
    you truly are on a roll with assanine posts.