Thread: Charlie Weiss next Jets HC?

Charlie Weiss next Jets HC?

lol

I have to admit i been watching more Notre Dame games since Weiss tok over, and, the guy has some real brains, real guts, and MOTIVATES the heck out of his players.

Weiss and Heimy? OMG, the offensive possibilites!

Even Hendu and Heimy - 2 "madhatters" - could produce some outstanding football on both sides of the football.

I guess you could say I think Herm cant outsmart Bellichicken any more than Herm's mentor Dungy could. A team as unprepared as last weeks team was would be an impossibility in certain organizations. I hope Woody realizes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73
    lol

I have to admit i been watching more Notre Dame games since Weiss tok over, and, the guy has some real brains, real guts, and MOTIVATES the heck out of his players.

Even Hendu and Heimy - 2 "madhatters" - could produce some outstanding football on both sides of the football.

I guess you could say I think Herm cant outsmart Bellichicken any more than Herm's mentor Dungy could. A team as unprepared as last weeks team was would be an impossibility in certain organizations. I hope Woody realizes this.
    If we do not win at least 8 games this year and next, I think you are going to see alot of chants saying :"Please fire herm" being chanted.

Weiss will be our next coach if herm suprisingly fails.

Banned
    i genuianlly like herm and would hate to see him go, you could always bring in x and o coaches around you, but a true motivator is hard to find.

Jets Insider VIP
    to The Dump

Um, Weiss just signed a huge contract with Notre Dame... He is commited their pal.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga
    If we do not win at least 8 games this year and next, I think you are going to see alot of chants saying :"Please fire herm" being chanted.

Weiss will be our next coach if herm suprisingly fails.
    Forget Weis. He's got a cushy deal in a college town and has parlayed his Super Bowl mastery into an easy 5-year rebuilding stint at ND.

It's going to boil down to this:

1. Keep Herman Edwards and lose Donnie Henderson to the Titans.

- or -

2. Promote Donnie Henderson to HC and lose Herman Edwards to the NFL head offices where he'll be made commissioner by an aging Paul Tagliabue by 2009.

For the good of the Jets, we've got to keep Herm so that he doesn't destroy the entire league.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by JacktheRipper
    Um, Weiss just signed a huge contract with Notre Dame... He is commited their pal.
    His contract is for 5 years, but, ever hear of a resignation? The Jets would offer a superior salary anyway. 2 more years of Herm, Opie, Mawae, etc. THEN is going to be a massive purge - just before we head over to Queens.

[QUOTE=SAR I]Forget Weis. He's got a cushy deal in a college town and has parlayed his Super Bowl mastery into an easy 5-year rebuilding stint at ND.

It's going to boil down to this:

1. Keep Herman Edwards and lose Donnie Henderson to the Titans.

- or -

2. Promote Donnie Henderson to HC and lose Herman Edwards to the NFL head offices where he'll be made commissioner by an aging Paul Tagliabue by 2009.

For the good of the Jets, we've got to keep Herm so that he doesn't destroy the entire league.

SAR I[/QUOTE}

The league can die for all i care. I'm a JETS fan

Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99
    to The Dump
    I'll drive you there. And, the cannoli are coming with me

Ditka's our man. If that fails - Michael Irvin would step in nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Toon 77
    Ditka's our man. If that fails - Michael Irvin would step in nicely.
    ur insane lol

[size=7]garbage Dump Anti-herm Anti-opie Anti-curtis Anti-bradway Anything That Keeps Us From Getting Good Interviews

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I`d say this is his training job for when belicheck retires from N.E. so he can take over there

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73
    lol

already starting threads about a new Jets coach?

amazing