Thread: the Blame Game?

All Pro

the Blame Game?

Herman Edwards-YOU'RE the guy who lost this game today noone else YOU.YOU left Justin Miller in there to return punts and YOU saw we had no QB but still put Chad back in there hurt.Loss is your fault also what horrid run play-calling.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaJets
    Herman Edwards-YOU'RE the guy who lost this game today noone else YOU.YOU left Justin Miller in there to return punts and YOU saw we had no QB but still put Chad back in there hurt.Loss is your fault also what horrid run play-calling.
    Facts are facts

Undrafted Free Agent
    The play calling sucks. When you have first and goal from the 10 and they run it 2 times just to milk clock and then give themselves one play to get a td, that is the sign of a loser coach.. Herm plays to Tie. Didn't he learn anything from last years loss to Pittsburgh? I was surprised Pennington didn't take a knee on 3rd and goal.

Herm is so predictable. I knew they were going to run it twice. Herm wanted to go to OT. Field Goals are for losers and that is the way Herm coaches,

Also Justin Miller should not return another punt the rest of the year.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jgurks
    The play calling sucks. When you have first and goal from the 10 and they run it 2 times just to milk clock and then give themselves one play to get a td, that is the sign of a loser coach.. Herm plays to Tie. Didn't he learn anything from last years loss to Pittsburgh? I was surprised Pennington didn't take a knee on 3rd and goal.

Herm is so predictable. I knew they were going to run it twice. Herm wanted to go to OT. Field Goals are for losers and that is the way Herm coaches,

Also Justin Miller should not return another punt the rest of the year.
    agree with all of this complelely. herm is terrible. he should be fired...of course all the herm lovers will jump all over me for saying that. but one question....isn't Dinger calling the offense plays?? Not herm??

All League
    No way Chad should have been put back in. Everybody knew he couldn't throw.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by daysean
    but one question....isn't Dinger calling the offense plays?? Not herm??
    Absolutely. But Herm calls the gameplan. Trust me when I tell you, if herm tells Dinger in the 4th Q "win this game right now, I got 2 beat up QB's who can't throw the ball so lets get out of this game with a win right now", Dinger wouldn't be calling 2 draws from the 12 yard line. Conversely, if Herm says to him "protect the ball, we don't want to lose the football" then Dinger is gonna run the ball.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by daysean
    agree with all of this complelely. herm is terrible. he should be fired...of course all the herm lovers will jump all over me for saying that. but one question....isn't Dinger calling the offense plays?? Not herm??

I'm not impressed with Herm or Dinger. Right now, they suck and I don't give a d@mn what anybody says about it. No vertical game whatsoever. Why in the hell did we go after Coles if we can't get him the d@mn ball. I'm disgusted.

Hall Of Fame
    Bill Walsh could be calling plays for these cats and it wouldn't matter