Thread: How About Them Patriots!!!

Veteran

How About Them Patriots!!!

I figured I'd offer you guys some relief thinking about the Jets. I imagine you're all pretty upset. Here's your chance to take your mind off the Jets and focus it on how bad the Patriots suck.

Sure they won at Pittsburgh, but consider:

Here is a list of all the ways the Patriots suck:

They had 10 penalties for 118 yards.

They had 3 turnovers inside the redzone.

They lost Rodney Harrison and Matt Light to possible season ending injuries.

Brady threw 10 incompletions in 41 attempts and one of them was an interception.

Adam Vinatieri missed a 53 yard FG

CLEARLY, the dynasty is crumbling.

);p

I think we're too demoralized to take joy in the crumbling dynasty.

All Pro
    Hell of a team.That Tom Brady,what a QB.That Belichek,what a HC.too Bad they fans suck.They just won a huge game,and here you are on a Jet message board.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar
    They just won a huge game,and here you are on a Jet message board.
    That is what I can't understand. In a way, I feel bad for the true "hardcore" pats fan, as in essence they don't have any outlet for the hardcore talk. That is why you see Pats fans on a Jets message board after a game like that. They won a gutsy game that everyone figured they would lose, yet these hardcore fans are here making threads...what a joke..a big joke.

This just confirms what I have always said, in that most Pats fans are casual football fans whose real passion lies with the Bosox. Sure, they are happy that the Pats are winning, but in reality, if the Pats lose....it is no big deal to them....they have a few SB championships...what they are worried about is the Sox/Yanks pennant race....that is what gets their blood boliing. I would rather be a hard core fan of this fledgling Jets team with all of you, then a front running, band wagon jumping Patise fan rooting for a team I don't really give a f*&^ about that has won 3 of the last 4 SB's..........I do have morals.

Frank Moga III

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Good game by the Patriots. However, you had nothing to do with it, you classless POS.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    Good game by the Patriots. However, you had nothing to do with it, you classless POS.

LOL................man that really made me laugh out loud.

Why don't you just post a link to your asinine posts on steelerslive.com (and other sites, I imagine) instead of trolling from non-Pats site to non-Pats site re-hashing the same tired, gloating, drivel?

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by PYPER
    Here is a list of all the ways the Patriots suck:
    Didn't catch the game but I'll just take your word for it.

PATS SUCK

All League
    who cares about the patriots?

we got our own problems on our minds right now

Practice Squad
    I have to give credit where it is due.

The pats are truly a great team.

Tom Brady is simply awesome.

All League
    Pyper, I give credit to the pats for sticking it out, but honestly, any NFL team could have licked the Steelers today. Roethlisburger stunk the joint up. He was horrible. And the Steeler defense looked shakey, too. Brady had a very good day, but I don't think the pats did anything to bewilder the Steelers defense. Bad coverage, poor discipline in maintaining lanes against the run. They just looked in a funk.

But, it's a W for you guys, so enjoy.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsjunky
    I have to give credit where it is due.

The pats are truly a great team.

Tom Brady is simply awesome.

A Win is a WIn--Thats what matters now.......Go Pats.........

Rookie
    frigging Patriots, at least if they lost it would be a small consolation for the Jets troubles

but NO, NO once again they pull victory out

still, they haven't looked like Super Bowl champions and have a lot of issues to deal with themselves, I think this is the weakest three game stretch I have seen from the Patriots in over two years (and they still won 2 out of 3)

and now they have injuries to deal with, some key players went down for them today, I think this might throw the AFC East right up in the air again.

But then again, the Dolphins really aren't THAT good, the Bills have no QB and don't seem suited to even challenge, and we already know PLENTY about the Jets problems so maybe it really isn't like that after all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga
    That is what I can't understand. In a way, I feel bad for the true "hardcore" pats fan, as in essence they don't have any outlet for the hardcore talk. That is why you see Pats fans on a Jets message board after a game like that. Frank Moga III
    Dear Frank Moga III - actually, we pats fans do have lots of boards that we post on, not just here. patsfans.com is fantastic, with a ton of analysis, pre- and post-game, and very little smack-talk, two aspects that mark it as a truly outstanding site.

Also, the KFFL boards, while not quite as good, are a helluva lot better than most, and if you ever look at ALL of the NFL boards on KFFL, you'll find the Patriots board with massively more "viewers" than any other team. Usually it's two or three times more than the next team.

So while you're whiny little theory may be useful in salving your wounds from the inevitable 1-3 you're about to be staring in the face, it doesn't really have legs. Try knowing what you're talking about next time. It's really fun. TRUST ME.