Thread: excited

Veteran

excited

Well the fantasy we all had of being the best team in the afc and a lock for the playoffs is over. Not at all trying to say that it cannot happen but we have all seen the reality of things and now realized this is the nfl and nothings a lock. The season is far from over and anyone giving up hope already has 2 snap out of it. Our defense is still nasty and i dont see how our offense can get any worse than how it was being led by chad. In other words i will be excited this sunday to see our qb whoever that may be(even bollinger) to see if the problem was pennington. WE STILL HAVE 13 GAMES LEFTdont look forward to the draft already we could still take the division.

Hall Of Fame
    Good for you, I jus cant get excited about a 3rd stringer getting thrown to the wolves against a great defense ont he road making his first start coming off a brutal loss, when we have the worst coach in football. Playoffs? I just want to win one game, LOL.

All League
    Hey, I'm expecting bottom of the division now. Possibly bottom of the conference...anything good now is gravy for me.

Veteran
    ha i definetly feel what your saying but you gotta keep your head up...think of it like this pennington trying to prove hes not a ***** arm quarterback with a bad shoulder throwning frisbee looking balls or any other quarterback with something to prove

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)

I agree 100% no one knows how Bollinger will fare if Chad or Jay can't got (anf we don't know if they won't play yet)

Look around the league:

Spikes out for the year for the Bills.

Harrison and a starting lineman out for the year for the Patriots.

we are 1-2 along with a bunch of other teams.

I am not giving up on the season after 3 games...thats assanine!

Bring on the Ravens!

All League
    amen agreed jetjoe, lets seee what bollinger has you minght be surprised, i am kind of getting that feeling that this team will rally, we need a arm , not a rocket scientist our recievers are open, curtis cant run because nobody has respected our passing game all year,if it makes everyone feel better we could have bollinger wear chads jersey...let bollinger play lets kick some *** dont give up on this team i bet you nobody in the afc east is counting them out ..

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak

I agree 100% no one knows how Bollinger will fare if Chad or Jay can't got (anf we don't know if they won't play yet)

Look around the league:

Bring on the Ravens!
    I'm not giving up on the season. I never give up on the season. I just have very low expectations.

Hall Of Fame

some of you are giving up on the season after 3 games and you have yet to see the actual prognosis of Chad and Jay??????

Amazing

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet
    I'm not giving up on the season. I never give up on the season. I just have very low expectations.

I hear Ya but I'm going to wait and see what Bollinger does (if he starts at all) how about seeing if he stinks up the joint?????

The ravens offense are also struggling big time......I think Bollinger might just surprise some people.

Veteran

Look around the league:

Bring on the Ravens!
    nice to see some enthusiam left on this board...The season has just started ...LETS GO JETS!

All League
    I hear Ya but I'm going to wait and see what Bollinger does (if he starts at all) how about seeing if he stinks up the joint?????

The ravens offense are also struggling big time......I think Bollinger might just surprise some people.
    I'm actually kind of glad I'm in this mode so early in the season. I can watch a game without any fear of a coronary.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetJoe622
    nice to see some enthusiam left on this board...The season has just started ...LETS GO JETS!

I mean we have like 13 games left!!!

Amazing that some are already given up on the season!

Amazing!

i am actually looking forward to what the kid can do with the first team, i mean how much worse could the offense be, i just hope they open it up a little, lets go down fighting.

Veteran
    its going to be another defensive struggle but if we can have more than like 19 minutes of T.O.P unlike yesterday we could win this game against the weak looking ravens

Banned
    Right! Everyone has got to believe.

And the home of the JETS!!