Thread: Play the KIDS!

Veteran

Play the KIDS!

Can we pls get Wayne the mascot off the field and Play JCoth
    can we please let C houston run the ball 1-3 times a game
    can we please let J miller get in the secondary for 3-4 plays a game
    can we please let Pouha play 10 plays a game

HECK let #3 take some snaps...playing Vinny will do nothing for our future this season is over,.....

LET THE KIDS PLAY!

Rookie
    I second the notion.

Rookie
    i agree, the season is kind of a lost case, let the youth get some games under there belts

Veteran
    heck is anyone against seeing KLIFF take a game lets see what this kid can do he lit up college at Texas tech

Quote Originally Posted by Vilma4Prez
    i agree, the season is kind of a lost case, let the youth get some games under there belts

All Pro
    What are we not seeing Cotchery? I don not understand this yet we seem to go through similar type issues w/ young players every year. Is it just a question of loyalty to vets?

Veteran
    LESTER I agree HERM is a clown on this issue he is a god damn clown with no backbone,,,,PLAY the KIDS C Houston could be a BEAST but well never know cause of High School coach HERM!

Quote Originally Posted by LesterLyles
    What are we not seeing Cotchery? I don not understand this yet we seem to go through similar type issues w/ young players every year. Is it just a question of loyalty to vets?

All League
    There's 12 games left in the season. If it goes the way it looks like it's going, there will be plenty of time to see if these kids are any good. For now, I think you should all calm down.

Veteran
    let justin miller field punts, so next year hes set, unless we get reggie bushhhhh

Veteran
    Jpop I understand where u are coming from...BUT...with our sched left we are in DEEP....play em now 12 games experience is better then 5

Quote Originally Posted by jpoppy7
    There's 12 games left in the season. If it goes the way it looks like it's going, there will be plenty of time to see if these kids are any good. For now, I think you should all calm down.

Hall Of Fame
    herm coaches scared. he's scared to let bollinger throw until the 4th quarter, and that's when they started moving the ball. it's no surprise they didn't score on 1st and goal from the 1 yard line. herm has played for field goals for years, that's why we didn't get to the afc championship game last year.

herm has always been afraid to play younger players also. he was hesitant to play hobson over marvin jones. he was hesitant to put in pennington but did so only b/c vinny was awful a few years ago. he never really gave lamont jordan a chance to shine, and now he's limiting blaylock so martin can gain 1 yard per carry. h

so yeah, of course the jets should get cotchery, miller, blaylock and anyone else who can gain valuable experience out onto the field.

Veteran
    [agreed HERM IS killing us!

QUOTE=augustiniak]herm coaches scared. he's scared to let bollinger throw until the 4th quarter, and that's when they started moving the ball. it's no surprise they didn't score on 1st and goal from the 1 yard line. herm has played for field goals for years, that's why we didn't get to the afc championship game last year.

herm has always been afraid to play younger players also. he was hesitant to play hobson over marvin jones. he was hesitant to put in pennington but did so only b/c vinny was awful a few years ago. he never really gave lamont jordan a chance to shine, and now he's limiting blaylock so martin can gain 1 yard per carry. h

so yeah, of course the jets should get cotchery, miller, blaylock and anyone else who can gain valuable experience out onto the field.[/QUOTE]