Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Jets on the Road Party in Atlanta 10/23

Practice Squad

Final Details: Official Jets on the Road Party in Atlanta 10/23

The NY Jets and atlantajetsfans.com proudly welcome Jets alumni Victor Green CB (1993-2001) and Steve Reese LB (1974-75) to Jocks and Jills in Atlanta, GA on Sunday October 23 from 5-7 PM. Members of the Jets PR staff will also be on hand with Jets giveaways including tickets to the October 24 Jets/Falcons game. On behalf of the members of atlantajetsfans.com we invite any non-Atlantans who might be in town for the Jets/Falcons game to come meet Victor/Steve and our Atlanta Jets fan base. During the event all Jets fans will receive 10% off all food purchases and $7 domestic pitchers.

On Monday, Jocks and Jills is offering a free shuttle to the Georgia Dome leaving at 4:30 PM. If anyone has parking passes and is interested in helping to organize a tailgate party at the Georgia Dome please let me know.

If you are planning on attending the happy hour event or would like to take the shuttle to and from the game send me an email (mailto:jets@atlantajetsfans.com). I hope to see you all at the party and the game.

For more details about this event or our group please visit
    http://www.atlantajetsfans.com

-Jason
    J..E..T..S.. Jets Jets Jets
    jets@atlantajetsfans.com
    Last edited by JetsFanDownSouth; 10-19-2005 at 10:36 AM.

Practice Squad
    Just wanted to add that Tickets are now available for the Oct 24 Jets/Falcons game via Ticketmaster. The game has been sold out since the first hour they went on sale so they will probably not last long.

Veteran
    i got my tickets, ill be down there and ill DEFINITELY be present at jack and jills. cant wait to go 4-3 and show the nation what a real big-time defense looks like. the only thing left for me to do is book a hotel

Practice Squad
    I'm also making the trip down to Atlanta for the big Monday night game. My tix are in section 346 and I'll be the guy wearing the Vilma jersey and the foam Jethead!

I also plan to make it to the Jock and Jill's shindig on Sunday night.

Rookie
    Got my tickets and will be staying at the Hyatt where the Jets are. I'm 17, so will I be allowed in the bar/restaurant w/ my dad? I'd definitely like to stop by and check everything out.

Where is everyone else sitting/staying. As I said before, I'm staying at the Hyatt where the Jets are and i will be sitting in 220, row 1. I'll probably be in my Law jersey.

Looking forward to seeing some green down there...

Austin

Practice Squad
    Jocks is all ages so you will definitely be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by GangGreen11269
    Got my tickets and will be staying at the Hyatt where the Jets are. I'm 17, so will I be allowed in the bar/restaurant w/ my dad? I'd definitely like to stop by and check everything out.

Where is everyone else sitting/staying. As I said before, I'm staying at the Hyatt where the Jets are and i will be sitting in 220, row 1. I'll probably be in my Law jersey.

Looking forward to seeing some green down there...

Austin

Practice Squad
    I'm glad you will be joining us. There is a hotel in the same complex as Jocks and Jills (I dont remember the name) since Jocks is offering a shuttle to the game and the party is there Sunday night you might want to consider that. I will find out what the name of the hotel is and get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBOJET28
    i got my tickets, ill be down there and ill DEFINITELY be present at jack and jills. cant wait to go 4-3 and show the nation what a real big-time defense looks like. the only thing left for me to do is book a hotel

Practice Squad
    The hotel that is connected to Jocks and Jills is the Waverly.

Renaissance Waverly Hotel
    2450 Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia 30339
    Phone: 770-953-4500

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanDownSouth
    I'm glad you will be joining us. There is a hotel in the same complex as Jocks and Jills (I dont remember the name) since Jocks is offering a shuttle to the game and the party is there Sunday night you might want to consider that. I will find out what the name of the hotel is and get back to you.

Rookie
    Anyone need a parking pass for the game? I got one with my tickets but we won't have a car down there so it is of no use to me. Says "Red International Deck". If anyone would like this please let me know and I can drop it in the mail or give it to you the Sunday before the game at the party. Let me know.

-Austin

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by GangGreen11269
    Anyone need a parking pass for the game? I got one with my tickets but we won't have a car down there so it is of no use to me. Says "Red International Deck". If anyone would like this please let me know and I can drop it in the mail or give it to you the Sunday before the game at the party. Let me know.

-Austin
    Dude I could really use the parking pass. I'll be at Jock and Jill's Sunday night.

email is mrmet4life@yahoo.com

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... i'm going to be there as well ...

... glad to hear about all you guys traveling down ... looking forward to meeting everyone at jocks & jills ...

l_j_r

Veteran
    a couple of quick questions for the atl jet contingent: {im assuming the bus is round trip}

- ANY IDEA ON WHO THE ALUMNI IS GONNA BE?
    -ANY MORE ECONOMICAL HOTELS IN THE AREA OF JOCK N JILLS?
    -hows the tailgate gonna work, are we all chipping in $$, or is every1 bringing something?

thanks

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMBOJET28
    a couple of quick questions for the atl jet contingent: {im assuming the bus is round trip}

- ANY IDEA ON WHO THE ALUMNI IS GONNA BE?
    -ANY MORE ECONOMICAL HOTELS IN THE AREA OF JOCK N JILLS?
    -hows the tailgate gonna work, are we all chipping in $$, or is every1 bringing something?

thanks
    Watch them provide somone along the lines of Mike Haight for Sunday night.

Veteran
    personally im still holding out hope for roger vick lol.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofqueens718
    Dude I could really use the parking pass. I'll be at Jock and Jill's Sunday night.

email is mrmet4life@yahoo.com
    The pass is yours. I'll try and find out if i'm definitely going to Jock and Jill's, if not I will drop it in the mail for you.

Practice Squad
    I will be there .. And taking the shuttle on Monday ... I live in atlanta so if anyone have any questions let me know .

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

there's also a hampton inn & suites 1 or 2 blocks away from jocks & jills for those looking for cheaper hotels

l_j_r

Veteran
    Anyone have a line on any tickets?......2 is all I need.....

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jets28
    Theres still a good amount of tickets available on ebay

Practice Squad
    Send me an email jets@atlantajetsfans.com and I will send you information about the tickets I have left.

Quote Originally Posted by jets28