Thread: I got that old feeling back that I almost fogot about....

Hall Of Fame

I got that old feeling back that I almost fogot about....

you know that feeling that your stomach gets all knotted up and tense everytime Vinny drops back to pass, you know the one......NOooooooooo Vinny please dont throw another pick Nooooooooooooo Vinny please dont throw it into coverage, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Damn almost forgot how awesome that was to experience everytime he threw the ball....

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bro Green
    you know that feeling that your stomach gets all knotted up and tense everytime Vinny drops back to pass, you know the one......NOooooooooo Vinny please dont throw another pick Nooooooooooooo Vinny please dont throw it into coverage, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Damn almost forgot how awesome that was to experience everytime he threw the ball....
    that is so funny really is. i was watching it and all you could hear me saying from the snap was "no,no,no,no,no,phewwwww" or "no,no,no,no,no,no,oh for f*cks sake". blood pressure and heart = knackered!

Rookie
    yup, familiar with it too. i hold my breath every time. then again, i had the same feeling every time chad aired it out..

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by cjsaus
    yup, familiar with it too. i hold my breath every time. then again, i had the same feeling every time chad aired it out..
    Yeah, it just took Chad's throws 10 seconds longer to come back down to Earth.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryBadway
    Yeah, it just took Chad's throws 10 seconds longer to come back down to Earth.
    thats FUNNY! brilliant - am smiling now

Hall Of Fame
    I'm serious though, I was so glad to have Vin back and still am to an extent but then that feeling hit and I had all kind of flashbacks from 2000-03 and I almost rebirthed my wings

All Pro
    The second interception was really bad. Classic Vinny. Coles was breaking open. If Vinny just took an extra split second to focus and step into it, it would have been an easy TD. But he threw it quickly in anticipation of a rush that wasn't there (on that play).