Thread: OT: Need a favor from someone with real player

Banned

OT: Need a favor from someone with real player

If you have real player can you please click the link below {wfan}

When you get there you will find a collection of audio files ... Just click the one at the top of the page and tell me if it works?

Thanks in advance ... {link below}

http://wfan.com/joebsid/

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Doesn't work Glenn, getting an "outdated" or "broken link" message and I have the latest version of RealPlayer downloaded, it's not you or your computer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady

Doesn't work Glenn, getting an "outdated" or "broken link" message and I have the latest version of RealPlayer downloaded, it's not you or your computer.
    Thanks limo ... much appreciated

It was driving me nuts ... I can't open any of the audio files at wfan ... spent the past 30 minutes troubleshooting

Thanks again, LL

Banned
    BTW, Just curious ... can someone try a few of the Mike and the Mad Dog audios as well ... nothing at wfans website opens for me ... Just wanna make sure it's all of their links {and not me}

Thanks {link below}

http://www.wfan.com

You'll find some M&MD audio links if you scroll down the page just a tad

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    If you have real player can you please click the link below {wfan}

When you get there you will find a collection of audio files ... Just click the one at the top of the page and tell me if it works?

Thanks in advance ... {link below}

http://wfan.com/joebsid/
    when i first read this thread title, i thought you were gonna make a plea to some other team to give us a "Real Player" like a center or QB.

Super*****/Prom Queen

Talking

"The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate" is the message, I'm sure it's their website since I am able to RealPlayer the videos and audio off the Jets official website with no problem. WFAN is just a poor man's version of ESPN Radio anyway, but there's definitely a problem with their links so don't drive yourself crazy GJ&H you're already "on the ledge."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady

"The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate" is the message, I'm sure it's their website since I am able to RealPlayer the videos and audio off the Jets official website with no problem. WFAN is just a poor man's version of ESPN Radio anyway, but there's definitely a problem with their links so don't drive yourself crazy GJ&H you're already "on the ledge."
    Ain't that the truth

Thanks again limo ... much appreciated