Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: OT: Need a favor from someone with real player

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582

    OT: Need a favor from someone with real player

    If you have real player can you please click the link below {wfan}

    When you get there you will find a collection of audio files ... Just click the one at the top of the page and tell me if it works?

    Thanks in advance ... {link below}

    http://wfan.com/joebsid/

  2. #2
    Super*****/Prom Queen
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,039
    Doesn't work Glenn, getting an "outdated" or "broken link" message and I have the latest version of RealPlayer downloaded, it's not you or your computer.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady

    Doesn't work Glenn, getting an "outdated" or "broken link" message and I have the latest version of RealPlayer downloaded, it's not you or your computer.
    Thanks limo ... much appreciated

    It was driving me nuts ... I can't open any of the audio files at wfan ... spent the past 30 minutes troubleshooting

    Thanks again, LL

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    BTW, Just curious ... can someone try a few of the Mike and the Mad Dog audios as well ... nothing at wfans website opens for me ... Just wanna make sure it's all of their links {and not me}

    Thanks {link below}

    http://www.wfan.com

    You'll find some M&MD audio links if you scroll down the page just a tad

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    If you have real player can you please click the link below {wfan}

    When you get there you will find a collection of audio files ... Just click the one at the top of the page and tell me if it works?

    Thanks in advance ... {link below}

    http://wfan.com/joebsid/
    when i first read this thread title, i thought you were gonna make a plea to some other team to give us a "Real Player" like a center or QB.

  6. #6
    Super*****/Prom Queen
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,039

    Talking

    "The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate" is the message, I'm sure it's their website since I am able to RealPlayer the videos and audio off the Jets official website with no problem. WFAN is just a poor man's version of ESPN Radio anyway, but there's definitely a problem with their links so don't drive yourself crazy GJ&H you're already "on the ledge."

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady

    "The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate" is the message, I'm sure it's their website since I am able to RealPlayer the videos and audio off the Jets official website with no problem. WFAN is just a poor man's version of ESPN Radio anyway, but there's definitely a problem with their links so don't drive yourself crazy GJ&H you're already "on the ledge."
    Ain't that the truth

    Thanks again limo ... much appreciated

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us