Thread: I'm finally starting to lose hope...

Banned

I'm finally starting to lose hope...

Well guys, I am finally starting to lose hope. With the pats playing the bills next week, that means we will be 2 games behind the afc east before we face the chargers, a team that is pissed at us and wants revenge. I can honestly see us winning our last 6 games, but I think by that time it will be too late. We are 2-5 with our next 3 games extremely difficult.

Chargers- We have to shut them down again. Herm has to find a way to keep the team motivated and find a way to shut LT down like the eagles did, especially at home.

@Panthers- This team is always dangerous, but we can beat them, but with the way we are playing on the road, I don't know.

@Broncos- This one almost seems impossible.

Bottom Line- Herm has to get the team motivated and we have to really use the bye week to get healthy. I saw coles, vilma, and vinny all get hurt in that last game. Hopefully, they can all play. I know alot of want to see Brooks play. Yes he looked good at the end of the falcons game, but you know why? He was doing a bunch of short passes against the prevent defense, any QB could do that. And when he tried to go deep, he overthrew his target everytime. But on the bright side, he can get away with his legs.

Well we need another 02 miracle. Come on Jets, restore my hope.

Rookie
    Your dreaming man

Its unfortunate but injuries have made this team a joke. GJH said it in another thread, it is comical how bad we played, the offensive line not only embarrassed the team, but the fans as well

Waterboy
    SD on the 6th? What's the over/under on rushing yards allowed by the Jets, 250?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RobA

I can honestly see us winning our last 6 games.
    And you guys wonder why Pats fans post here.

Dude, your team is a 2-5 trainwreck going absolutely nowhere.

You have exactly one (New Orleans) winnable game left on your schedule.

And you are talking like the Jets still have a shot at the AFCE title.

Put down the crack pipe.

Rookie
    This is a tough one but i agree with TX

Now that hell has frozen over, im going ice skating

are you as much of a dope as your shasta buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    And you guys wonder why Pats fans post here.

Dude, your team is a 2-5 trainwreck going absolutely nowhere.

You have exactly one (New Orleans) winnable game left on your schedule.

And you are talking like the Jets still have a shot at the AFCE title.

Put down the crack pipe.
    have you actually been watching the other teams play? last night is a case in point. the jets put up 14. the falcons, sans turnovers, put up 13. the whole league is pretty crazy and it is not so ridiculous to think the jets can win their next 6. who would have thought the vikings would win? now there's a team in disarray.

however, the jets probably won't win more than 5 or 6 for the season. you can talk when your much vaunted patsies win the division with their 4th qb. to be sure the jets have some issues beyond their injuries but you are wrong to criticise them without objectively looking at your own team. as a matter of fact, are you going to say the patsies will back into their afc east title when buffalo, the doltfins and the jets continue tanking? thought not. you'll think it was a hard fought season and bellichicken and his team overcame a whole slew of injuries. what a joke.

Waterboy
    Hmmm....a Pats fan from Houston with 14,500 posts on a Jet bulletin board. Dude, find something better to do with your time......

Veteran
    Rob - your constant optimism, whether true or not, is a nice contrast to all the doom and gloom that goes on around here.

I'm not complaining about people voicing their opinions or anything, I'm just saying it's nice to have someone speak positively about the team once in a while. It helps after games like the one we had last night.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by striper001
    Hmmm....a Pats fan from Houston with 14,500 posts on a Jet bulletin board. Dude, find something better to do with your time......
    Since your under 30 posts, it only indicates you don't spend enough time around here. TX is a fixture here, and if it weren't for his color commentary, we'd have no reason to pass time here lately.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I can honestly see us winning our last 6 games
    You have no credabillity whatsoever.

All League
    Well guys, I am finally starting to lose hope. With the pats playing the bills next week, that means we will be 2 games behind the afc east before we face the chargers, a team that is pissed at us and wants revenge. I can honestly see us winning our last 6 games, but I think by that time it will be too late. We are 2-5 with our next 3 games extremely difficult.

Chargers- We have to shut them down again. Herm has to find a way to keep the team motivated and find a way to shut LT down like the eagles did, especially at home.

@Panthers- This team is always dangerous, but we can beat them, but with the way we are playing on the road, I don't know.

@Broncos- This one almost seems impossible.

Bottom Line- Herm has to get the team motivated and we have to really use the bye week to get healthy. I saw coles, vilma, and vinny all get hurt in that last game. Hopefully, they can all play. I know alot of want to see Brooks play. Yes he looked good at the end of the falcons game, but you know why? He was doing a bunch of short passes against the prevent defense, any QB could do that. And when he tried to go deep, he overthrew his target everytime. But on the bright side, he can get away with his legs.

Well we need another 02 miracle. Come on Jets, restore my hope.
    Don't lose hope yet, give it a few more games so the Jets can torture you a bit more.

Rookie
    this thread should have been titled "I'm finally starting to hope to lose" instead atleast we can hope for a high draft pick.