Thread: Cool Jets Item on eBay

Veteran

Cool Jets Item on eBay

I'm not selling it or bidding on it, but thought this was interesting,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:B:WN:US:18

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I have an original Y2K8 "Bring Our Jets Home" t-shirt - I wonder what that will get on ebay?

Super*****/Prom Queen

Talking

That is a cool item. I just bought up these babies off of E-Bay for the Pat Tillman raffles at the Troop 16H tailgate parties. I think they are very appropriate considering everyone's mood lately:

Here you have one of my original Dammit Dolls. Each doll is done up according to the colors of the team. Each doll also has a poem attached around its neck that reads:

"When your favorite team is losing. And you're bouncing off the wall, Here's a little dammit doll To help you ease the fall. Just grab it anywhere you like, And as you soundly slam it, Release all of your frustrations, By yelling, "Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!"
    Last edited by Limolady; 10-27-2005 at 01:43 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet
    I have an original Y2K8 "Bring Our Jets Home" t-shirt - I wonder what that will get on ebay?

LOL. I have a closet full of them. The new "Queens" shirts were sweet. Too bad they had such a short shelf life.

We should gather all of those BOJH and the 'Built it: We're coming home NY" shirts and dump them all on the Jets sideline one game this year.

Maybe they can use them for something.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady
    That is a cool item. I just bought up these babies off of E-Bay for the Pat Tillman raffles at the Troop 16H tailgate parties. I think they are very appropriate considering everyone's mood lately:

Here you have one of my original Dammit Dolls. Each doll is done up according to the colors of the team. Each doll also has a poem attached around its neck that reads:

"When your favorite team is losing. And you're bouncing off the wall, Here's a little dammit doll To help you ease the fall. Just grab it anywhere you like, And as you soundly slam it, Release all of your frustrations, By yelling, "Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!"
    That poem would work on the side of a beer can as well.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

That is cool. I just printed it out.

Did you notice that 4 of their 7 games that year were on Saturday Night?

Super*****/Prom Queen

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by petejet
    That poem would work on the side of a beer can as well.
    That is too funny Pete! I could just picture everyone kicking around and stomping on beer cans yelling Damnit all around 16H. Please, people will think we've gone mad!!!

Veteran
    Tell U The Truth This Season Got Me So Depressed That I Cant Buy Anything Of Theres Now........

Veteran
    I like item number 6 describing Shea Stadium ammenities.

You read the whole thing and think - wow, this team will be there forever!

alas...

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady

Where can I buy one of those dolls. I need it bad.

Super*****/Prom Queen

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JetFan - ATL
    Where can I buy one of those dolls. I need it bad.
    Sure, e-mail Lisa @ lferron@epix.net she has lots of them for sale and very reasonably priced too, enjoy.

All Pro
    Awesome! I should buy that, fill it out, send it in, and maybe I can jump the line