Thread: Hello All

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Hello All

Hey guys..Havent been on since Sunday night...Hope all the people that were effected by Wilma are safe and there homes and families are safe as well..

I just got my power back this morning as it was out since Monday...I had to listen to the Jets game on the radio...I had a battery opperated TV but they didnt show the game, the news channels were our only lifeline..

It was hard listening to the game on the radio...I even had a dream about fumbles, as i must have heard that word one too many times...It was the 1st Jets game i have missed visually in over 10 years...

All is well, didnt have any major damage to my home..Just some down trees and a few shingles off the roof...The bad news is my direct TV dish was messed up..I called them up today and they cant see me till DEC.16th..Maybe that is a message from GOD to spend more time with the family and look more towards the 06 Jets..Ill be watching the rest of the games at the Bar..

All we can do is keep rooting for our Jets but this is as ugly a season as i can remember..I will never root for them to lose but this is a very deep draft and thats what is keeping my hopes alive for 06..
    Last edited by LockeJET; 10-27-2005 at 04:21 PM.

All Pro
    Glad you are back and safe. The Jets are my family, i have no one.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Good to hear that you're OK -- isn't hurricane season ending soon?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    Good to hear that you're OK -- isn't hurricane season ending soon?
    Not soon enough!!Like another month.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET
    Hey guys..Havent been on since Sunday night...Hope all the people that were effected by Wilma are safe and there homes and families are safe as well..

I just got my power back this morning as it was out since Monday...I had to listen to the Jets game on the radio...I had a battery opperated TV but they didnt show the game, the news channels were our only lifeline..

It was hard listening to the game on the radio...I even had a dream about fumbles, as i must have heard that word one too many times...It was the 1st Jets game i have missed visually in over 10 years...

All is well, didnt have any major damage to my home..Just some down trees and a few shingles off the roof...The bad news is my direct TV dish was messed up..I called them up today and they cant see me till DEC.16th..Maybe that is a message from GOD to spend more time with the family and look more towards the 06 Jets..Ill be watching the rest of the games at the Bar..

All we can do is keep rooting for our Jets but this is as ugly a season as i can remember..I will never root for them to lose but this is a very deep draft and thats what is keeping my hopes alive for 06..
    Hey Locke,

I still don't have my power and currently using my sister's computer at present who lives in Cooper City.

Sorry to hear about your dish, they probably didn't put it up correctly and didn't tapcon it because I still have mine but of course can't use it now.

I had some tree's down, lost two gutters and the screens in the patio in the back are gone, so they need to be replaced.

A lot of work though.

Lets hope we here from the rest of the South Florida area contingent soon and hope they're getting through this disaster..

Veteran
    Back

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Glad to hear you guys are OK and thanks for checking in. We still haven't heard from MeanBroGreen, ArodKeyWest and jetsababe, I hope they made it through the storm too.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET

Glad to hear you got power, were do you live, my wife's family lives in Delray Beach, Coral Springs, no power yet you's be very lucky.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELAWANAJET
    Glad to hear you got power, were do you live, my wife's family lives in Delray Beach, Coral Springs, no power yet you's be very lucky.
    Im in Miami..Looks like your familys area got it much worse from what i have heard..Havent been down that way yet but i hear its alot worse than Miami.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady
    Glad to hear you guys are OK and thanks for checking in. We still haven't heard from MeanBroGreen, ArodKeyWest and jetsababe, I hope they made it through the storm too.
    I talked to MeanBro last night...He and his family are doing well..