Thread: Buy or Sell....

Banned

Buy or Sell....

A win against the Chargers salvages the Jets season.

We are only a 1 1/2 games back from 1st place and everyone in the AFCE is struggling and plays just as tough as a schedule as we do. Can it be another miracle season? Or are we done.

I am going to buy this one. Maybe because I am an optimistic fan or maybe I just dont want to believe we are as bad as we have been playing. I really dont want the season to be over and if we can win 3 straight coming off the buy we are back in this. I know its possible, we have done it before, the bill, and panthers did it last yr. Why not us? Maybe just maybe we can fix our problems and get this train wreck back on track.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Anythings possible but dont keep you hopes up..I for one will always keep hope alive but im already prepared for the worst..I just wont continue to abuse myself..

GO JETS
    Last edited by LockeJET; 10-29-2005 at 01:30 PM.

All League
    Charter JI Member

AND I thought you were talking REAL ESTATE....lol....Keep the faith in our BOYZ...anything is possible in the GAME of FOOTBALL

All League
    Moribund!

Veteran
    i have a slightly different view. i think if were 7-7 going into tge monday nighter vs N.E, its possible we could still have a season. that means no more then 2 losses going into denver, new england, carolina, and hosting san diego.

First off the team is a full 2 games out of first since the Bills and Pats play each other this week. Someone comes out with 4 wins. But this is the last big chance for the Jets to have any hope. Jets have used the Chargers to turn around their season in both 2002 and again in 2004 in the playoffs. Can they do it again? Maybe. As a Jet fan Ill of course "buy" that they salvage the season, but realistically win or loss they are shot.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet in Florida

We are only a 1 1/2 games back from 1st place and everyone in the AFCE is struggling and plays just as tough as a schedule as we do. Can it be another miracle season? Or are we done.

I am going to buy this one. Maybe because I am an optimistic fan or maybe I just dont want to believe we are as bad as we have been playing. I really dont want the season to be over and if we can win 3 straight coming off the buy we are back in this. I know its possible, we have done it before, the bill, and panthers did it last yr. Why not us? Maybe just maybe we can fix our problems and get this train wreck back on track.
    sell

you need to move the ball, and use the clock.... something the jets suck at.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet in Florida

please just stop it already