Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am starting to grow weary of mr. Edwards and his ignorance

Banned

I am starting to grow weary of mr. Edwards and his ignorance

I've supported him ever since he signed on, but he is starting to get annoying with his blindness. somebody tell him vinny is not such a great qb, please. somebody tell him to stop sucking off martin and give him a break. somebody tell him to give baker the ball. somebody tell him to put bolly in there. somebody tell him replacing a C with someone who has played G all his life is stupid. somebody give him a rule book. somebody show him where the game clock is at each stadium. somebody tell him that red hankey in his back pocket has a bigger pourpose. somebody tell him no matter how hard you try sometimes it is just a matter of physics, bigger = better. other than that i think he is doing a fine job

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

A little late to the party, aren't you?

Rookie
    Born and raised in S.Ozone Park,Queens,Ny... I now live in Tampa,Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipShot
    I've supported him ever since he signed on, but he is starting to get annoying with his blindness. somebody tell him vinny is not such a great qb, please. somebody tell him to stop sucking off martin and give him a break. somebody tell him to give baker the ball. somebody tell him to put bolly in there. somebody tell him replacing a C with someone who has played G all his life is stupid. somebody give him a rule book. somebody show him where the game clock is at each stadium. somebody tell him that red hankey in his back pocket has a bigger pourpose. somebody tell him no matter how hard you try sometimes it is just a matter of physics, bigger = better. other than that i think he is doing a fine job
    LMAO at this character... You said... "somebody tell him vinny is not that such a great QB???" You really think Herm thinks Vinny is great? Well hmm...... Last I checked, Pennington went down, that same game Jay Fiedler went down... Left the man with a #3 qb... Who aint all that great... Herm tried to put Bolly in... Did you even see the Ravens game? Yea he had a spark Monday night... But that was GARBAGE time.

Tell him to stop sucking off Martin? Martin led the NFL in rushing last season... In the NFL you have to ESTABLISH the RUN! With the O-Line probs, QB situation... I dont think like B.Sanders would beable to get yards...

All in all, this post is wack... Herm took us to the playoffs, and is a solid coach... Every coach makes mistakes... But what do you want from the guy?

Oh yea, I guess you could coach better...

All League
    Yeah, dude, you may want to cut out the caffeine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HendersonD06
    LMAO at this character... You said... "somebody tell him vinny is not that such a great QB???" You really think Herm thinks Vinny is great? Well hmm...... Last I checked, Pennington went down, that same game Jay Fiedler went down... Left the man with a #3 qb... Who aint all that great... Herm tried to put Bolly in... Did you even see the Ravens game? Yea he had a spark Monday night... But that was GARBAGE time.

Tell him to stop sucking off Martin? Martin led the NFL in rushing last season... In the NFL you have to ESTABLISH the RUN! With the O-Line probs, QB situation... I dont think like B.Sanders would beable to get yards...

All in all, this post is wack... Herm took us to the playoffs, and is a solid coach... Every coach makes mistakes... But what do you want from the guy?

the same sh!t ive been spewing for as long as i can remember, until i saw the light.... or the darkness.

Banned
    the avatar tells the story

All Pro

I'm still waiting for the spark Vinny provides. After all it's been three games.

And last I checked Herm has made the shocking decision to put in two guys who had already suffered season ending inuries back into a game.
    Also getting Cedric Houston 1 carry a game would be nice. Curtis Martin has the highest % of carries by a RB on a team in the NFL at roughly 93% (I posted these stats somewhere, but I don't know where anymore)

Most importantly, Herm is starting to lose the team. They aren't responding to his speeches anymore. The team gets destroyed in the first quarter repeatedly.

I had thought Herm had deserved a fair shake for years, but he's had his chance.

All League

Ther isn't an NFL coach who has done more with less than Herman Edwards.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)

Advice to you:

get a grip...you sure need to.

All Pro
    welcome to the bandwagon chippy, i've been saving you a seat.

Quote Originally Posted by rajensen088

Don't you mean less with more?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac
    welcome to the bandwagon chippy, i've been saving you a seat.
    does it come with a hot towel and peanuts?

All Pro
    He "aint all that great," but he's playing better than Vinny. He may not be an allstar, but you don't play someone worse because of that. Bolly played pretty well with Herm handcuffing him in the Ravens game. Garbage time? Even if I bought that crap, the entire fourth quarter is not garbage time, last minute or 2, down by 30, that can be garbage time, but not an entire quarter. And he played on 3 different drives. He created 7 first downs on those three drives. In fact, he created those 7 on his last two drives. You know how many Vinny did the entire game??? 5! Brooks created more first downs than Vinny in his one quarter of play. And how many turnovers did Vinny have in that game? 4. Brooks? None. Do I even have to argue this anymore?
    Stop going off NFL gimmicks. I could care less what Martin did last year, he is doing terrible this year, terrible. But back to that gimmick, you have to ESTABLISH the RUN huh? Lets go off the one successful game Martin has had this year, buffalo. We obviously ESTABLISHED the RUN. Did we win? Nope, new gameplan.
    I want good decisions. And Herm seems to want to make every wrong decision he can.
    Honestly, I think a lot of us can do better than Herm in his position. Let Henderson control the defense, let Dinger control the offense, let westoff control the ST, and don't make stupid choices. No handcuffing and no commitments to players. Sounds simple to me.

All Pro
    does it come with a hot towel and peanuts?
    sure, if you want. by the way, kendall did play center a lot in arizona, so he's not really a career G, just wanted to mention that part.

Hall Of Fame
    right on, except the parts about vinny and bolly.

Rookie
    We will assume your last name is Edwards, or you are a blind Jet fan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac
    sure, if you want. by the way, kendall did play center a lot in arizona, so he's not really a career G, just wanted to mention that part.
    oh well he hasent played c in our offense

All Pro
    oh well he hasent played c in our offense
    even after the falcons game, haha

All Pro
    Sort of the opposite of Joe Torre who has done less with more than any coach in history.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak
    Advice to you:

get a grip...you sure need to.
    freak,

How's last place looking to you?

Not to mention the 2nd worse team in the entire AFC.

I thought the Jets were going to be Super Bowl contenders this year?