Thread: What happened to Herm's "if they aren't performing, they will be benched" mandate?

What happened to Herm's "if they aren't performing, they will be benched" mandate?

Fabini clearly wasn't performing and should have been repaced by Gragg.

Same can be said for Barrett who thinks that he should just give a 15 yard cushion so that he doesnt get beat deep but routinely gets beat for 8-12 yard passes. Can you say Justin Miller?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by lc87

Same can be said for Barrett who thinks that he should just give a 15 yard cushion so that he doesnt get beat deep but routinely gets beat for 8-12 yard passes.
    Can you say Justin Miller?
    thats henderson's thing

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by lc87

Same can be said for Barrett who thinks that he should just give a 15 yard cushion so that he doesnt get beat deep but routinely gets beat for 8-12 yard passes. Can you say Justin Miller?
    Herm has been full of sh*t since the moment he took over this team. Lamont Jordan is still waiting for more carries.........

All Pro
    Fair enough, but if I remember correctly, Miller got beat for 21 yards on 3rd and 20 ...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR
    Fair enough, but if I remember correctly, Miller got beat for 21 yards on 3rd and 20 ...
    yea and if you remember correctly brees had about 8 seconds to throw that pass because we got absolutely no pressure. you cant expect a cb to cover for that long its just unrealstic my man

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Herm, Bradway, Jay Cross and Woody are all FRAUDS!!!