Thread: Jets will win 2 more games

Rookie

Jets will win 2 more games

As much as I'd like Bush like everyone else, face it: the schedule suggests that the Jets will likely win 2 more games. They are finishing a brutal road stretch this week, and they finish with 3 of 4 games at home. They are 0-6 on the road this year, 2-3 at home. The will be playing New England, Oakland, and Buffalo at home, Miami on the road. Only New Englan has a winning record, the others are all competing for a top-10 pick. Based on stats alone, and the fact that Bollinger is improving, a realistic fan would see at least 2 more wins to finish at 4-12. That will likely put us in the top 6 picks or so, but not high enough for Bush or Leinart... unless fans at the Stadium start booing the Jets at home games and cheering on opponents, which will get ugly real fast and become another stain on our already horrible history.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyjet
    As much as I'd like Bush like everyone else, face it: the schedule suggests that the Jets will likely win 2 more games. They are finishing a brutal road stretch this week, and they finish with 3 of 4 games at home. They are 0-6 on the road this year, 2-3 at home. The will be playing New England, Oakland, and Buffalo at home, Miami on the road. Only New Englan has a winning record, the others are all competing for a top-10 pick. Based on stats alone, and the fact that Bollinger is improving, a realistic fan would see at least 2 more wins to finish at 4-12. That will likely put us in the top 6 picks or so, but not high enough for Bush or Leinart... unless fans at the Stadium start booing the Jets at home games and cheering on opponents, which will get ugly real fast and become another stain on our already horrible history.
    then start Booing

All League
    Lets face it - If the Jets were not going to finish the year 2-14, they would have defeated New Orleans at home.

The Jets are going 2-14.

I am soo sure the Jets will win whatever games are needed to assure themselves a chance at NOT getting Leinart or Bush!!! Listen we are Jets fans and yes I love them but how many times can this team screw up??? For gods sake I am 30 and I have gone through some many basically comical goof ups its insane. Dont worry we wont get a top two draft pick, trust me!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyjet
    Stop being so negative.