Thread: The D is playing very well so far

JetsInsider.com Legend

The D is playing very well so far

Donnie Henderson has gotten back to his aggresive philosophy. Like Vilma said, the only reason the Jets D hasn't perfomed up to par this season is because of mental mistakes. We have the talent to be a top defense and it's showing so far today.

All Pro
    so what he's "agressive"..his blitzes never friggin' work. They're picked up with ease every time.

TMahoney
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider
    so what he's "agressive"..his blitzes never friggin' work. They're picked up with ease every time.
    Seems like his blitzes just aren't creative.

Watching NE blitz and watching the Jets blitz is just depressing.

They show blitz in one gap and quickly attack another gap once the ball is snapped, we show where we're going to blitz and give the o-line and QB time to adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    Donnie Henderson has gotten back to his aggresive philosophy. Like Vilma said, the only reason the Jets D hasn't perfomed up to par this season is because of mental mistakes. We have the talent to be a top defense and it's showing so far today.
    what game were you watching?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by nhhesq
    what game were you watching?
    If you noticed I posted this at the beginning of the game. Just forget I even posted this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    If you noticed I posted this at the beginning of the game. Just forget I even posted this thread.
    lol...it hurts me as much as it is hurting you, believe me!!!

Veteran
    doing well giving up yards, in that soft zone coverage. They are flat out bad.

Quote Originally Posted by paulyjet
    doing well giving up yards, in that soft zone coverage. They are flat out bad.
    donnie h, a real leader of men...

Veteran
    Aside from Untouchable, you guys are all smoking crack.

The Defense played well today. They held Brady - the NFL passing leader - and defending SB champs to only 16 points. The problem is the offense not being able to score points.