Thread: nattily clad one outcoaches jets...AGAIN!!!

nattily clad one outcoaches jets...AGAIN!!!

Never mind that the defense just can't make any big plays, or blitz effectively, or pressure the QB, but our offense is downright offensive. the syosset h.s. offensive line block better, and herm is so hell bent on killing c.m., and getting him the 1k yds., that he is taking away from development of the other kids (houston, askew). THIS TEAM IS DOWNRIGHT UNWATCHABLE!!! the pats were ready to be had today, but we havent figured out the blitz schemes of new england for 3 years now, since penny did a nice job on that sunday night in n.e. in 2002. we are so outcoached every time we play them it's sickening.

All Pro
    I agree with every one of those points-and don't forget how he chased Lamont outta town with that saME POLICY.tHAT'S WHY i'M SAYING DON'T EVEN BOTHER DRAFTING bUSH IF hERM IS THE COACH

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaJets
    I agree with every one of those points-and don't forget how he chased Lamont outta town with that saME POLICY.tHAT'S WHY i'M SAYING DON'T EVEN BOTHER DRAFTING bUSH IF hERM IS THE COACH
    yeah, because bush wont play until c.m. retires. he'll get 2 touches per game.