Thread: Monday Night Football Game At Eagles Stadium

Rookie

Monday Night Football Game At Eagles Stadium

No cockyness guys ---please play nice

Hope you all tune in to watch my Seahawks keep them Chunky Soup boys in their nest!!!.....Last time we played them Eagles was back in 1998.....We shut them out 38-0

I was told this city is known for their "Brotherly Love"--We should fit right in then....LMAO

I am looking forward to attending this game......Flying out late tonight w/another NFL employee....This is the Seahawks 21st Monday Night apperances.....Very exicted now, after seeing my Pats win today....I could just Kiss you Jets---Thanks for the win..
    Last edited by seahawkspatriotschick; 12-04-2005 at 10:46 PM.

they better cover

Banned
    Real hard to beat the Eagles these days , Alexander is my Main fantasy football stud, I need at least 30 points out of that guy tonight

Rookie
    Bump

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawkspatriotschick
    Bump
    SeaPats, bumping your own thread is like double-dipping a potato chip or picking your nose in public.

Not real cool.

Veteran
    The Eagles team you beat up was a shadow of their former selves. They were horrible.

That said, they should've at least put up some points against Seattle - you guys looked great on the defensive side of the ball. You should be proud, your team's most likely getting a bye and some home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I'd be a little worried about the Giants game though - you guys got the W, but (no offense), the Giants outplayed you guys on both sides of the ball for the most part - and they're looking like a team you guys might have to meet later on.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    SeaPats, bumping your own thread is like double-dipping a potato chip or picking your nose in public.

Not real cool.
    damn that's kinda how I feel about typing the term 'noodle arm' more than once

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

Not real cool.

So, I like to double dipp...nothing wrong with that!!! Who said I have to be cool? I live by my own standards, not anyone elses..... I am getting drunk off my *** right now, and If I want my stinkin bump then give me that Bump!!!LMAO

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TD C-Mart
    The Eagles team you beat up was a shadow of their former selves. They were horrible.

That said, they should've at least put up some points against Seattle - you guys looked great on the defensive side of the ball. You should be proud, your team's most likely getting a bye and some home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I'd be a little worried about the Giants game though - you guys got the W, but (no offense), the Giants outplayed you guys on both sides of the ball for the most part - and they're looking like a team you guys might have to meet later on.

I'll take that, ---That game sucked for me....I was not prepared for all that snow!!! I packed real light, so I had to sink to the lowest ever, by asking the Eagle fan next to me to share his MC Chunk Blanket!!!! LMAO

By the time it was over, they all wanted me to cover myself up in it while walking out of the Lincoln Stadium....Alot of people don't realize that we capitalize like the Patriots in snow and rain.....We are better in that!!!!

The only game that has me worried is when the Colts come to seattle Christmas eve....YIKES

All League
    So, I like to double dipp...nothing wrong with that!!! Who said I have to be cool? I live by my own standards, not anyone elses..... I am getting drunk off my *** right now, and If I want my stinkin bump then give me that Bump!!!LMAO
    haha, what u drinking, it was a beer night for me

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJet
    haha, what u drinking, it was a beer night for me

Red Wine...the hole bottle..

All League
    Red Wine...the hole bottle..
    the only red wine i touch comes in a box...hahaha, gotta love college

Rookie
    [QUOTE=JazzyJet]the only red wine i touch comes in a box...hahaha, gotta love college[/QUOTE

Yep, no beer for me....Dr. orders!!! He said to lay off it for the next several months...But the red wine is fine!!!!LMAO

What college do you go to?

All League
    [QUOTE=seahawkspatriotschick]
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJet
    the only red wine i touch comes in a box...hahaha, gotta love college[/QUOTE

Yep, no beer for me....Dr. orders!!! He said to lay off it for the next several months...But the red wine is fine!!!!LMAO

What college do you go to?
    I go to Geneva College (I doubt you've heard of it)...it's nestled away right by Pittsburgh. I'm a senior Music/ Business double major. Can't wait to graduate this spring

Undrafted Free Agent
    couldn't accept that...i'd be getting a 2nd opinion, and a 3rd, a 4th, until i come by a dr death who says its all fine!!

Rookie
    [QUOTE=JazzyJet]

I go to Geneva College (I doubt you've heard of it)...it's nestled away right by Pittsburgh. I'm a senior Music/ Business double major. Can't wait to graduate this spring

Good for you...Sorry its taking me so long to respond back, I am on another site having it out...
    Last edited by seahawkspatriotschick; 12-09-2005 at 02:36 AM.