Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Is Chipshot's suspension up yet?

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,943

    Is Chipshot's suspension up yet?

    when's he slated to return?

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,261
    Good question. I actually miss the little bastard's posts

    I'll go back and see if I can find the thread and it's date.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,943
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsbabe2315
    lmfao what did i miss during my hurricane league of absence
    he got banned for a month for being a moron

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,261
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsbabe2315
    lmfao what did i miss during my hurricane league of absence

    He made some inappropriate comments (quite a few actually) about the New York Giants co-owner (not Mara) when he passed away about a month ago.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,943
    he was making some ridiculous distasteful comments

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,943
    i don't remember exactly and probably shouldn't repeat them anyway, just made jokes about it and was totally insensitive

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJet
    i don't remember exactly and probably shouldn't repeat them anyway, just made jokes about it and was totally insensitive
    It takes a lot to offend me, and he did. It's one thing to mock the living, quite another to mock the dead.

    SAR I

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,931
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    It takes a lot to offend me, and he did. It's one thing to mock the living, quite another to mock the dead.

    SAR I
    lmao, it takes alot to offend you, of all people. in regards to dennis byrd SAR I says something like, o yeah, that was the day i spilled chili on my jacket. very interesting that you would talk about yourself getting offended.

  9. #9
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    lmao, it takes alot to offend you, of all people. in regards to dennis byrd SAR I says something like, o yeah, that was the day i spilled chili on my jacket. very interesting that you would talk about yourself getting offended.
    I think it is interesting that wherever SAR goes, YOU go.

    Or do I have that reversed?

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,931
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive
    I think it is interesting that wherever SAR goes, YOU go.

    Or do I have that reversed?
    i think you have it reversed. i was just reading the thread for the sake of reading the thread, and i thought his statement was kind of humorous with all the insensitive **** that he always says.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,943
    did anyone ever find out, it says on the member list he's banned, does that mean for good?

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,055
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsbabe2315
    lmfao what did i miss during my hurricane league of absence

    league of absence? is that anything like the league of extraordinay gentlemen? of maybe it's more like the justice league. lol.

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,384
    Wasn't Chipshot = EricBarton50?

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,943
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino
    Wasn't Chipshot = EricBarton50?
    i remember sooth saying he was investigating that, i wonder if that's the case, if so he's banned for life

  15. #15
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    148
    anyone got a link to the thread that got him banned?

  16. #16
    He's on (special) double-secret probation, which means if we tell you how long is left on his sentence, we have to shoot you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us