Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Rap Fans

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    New Jerz
    Posts
    909

    Rap Fans

    I just picked up a few cd's last night. The best 1 was by far The Notorious BIG Duets: The Final Chapter. This cd is too hot. There is only about 1-2 songs on this cd i dont like. The CD features many famous artists such as bob Marley, Game, Jay z, Twista, 2pac, Akon, the Clipse, snoop dogg, and a lot more. The Beats are pretty ill and the lyrics is off the chain. The cd comes out to the general public on the 20th. Do yourself a favor and when it comes out, pick it up.

    My favorite songs on this album:

    1970 something
    Hold your head
    Get your grind on
    just a memory
    Nasty Girl
    Spit your game

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,055
    what do you think about the new system of a down cd?

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    New Jerz
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    what do you think about the new system of a down cd?
    i dont really like that type of music but i did listen to most of the cd (cuz my brother listens to that **** all the time). they had a couple songs with some pretty decent beats, but that 1 singers voice gets annoying to me. sorry if this isnt the review that you seeked, Maybe someone who listens to more of that type of music could be of more help.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilma4Prez
    i dont really like that type of music but i did listen to most of the cd (cuz my brother listens to that **** all the time). they had a couple songs with some pretty decent beats, but that 1 singers voice gets annoying to me. sorry if this isnt the review that you seeked, Maybe someone who listens to more of that type of music could be of more help.

    lol, it was mostly a joke. i kind of assumed you probably wouldn't like them. btw, i don't like the album either.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    New Jerz
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    lol, it was mostly a joke. i kind of assumed you probably wouldn't like them. btw, i don't like the album either.
    i love my hip hop, but if someone reccomends a cd i will listen to it. im not scared to listen to music outside of rap. my 1 friend said he listened to the new ricky martin cd and the beats were actually pretty good. He said the singing sucks but the beats are hot. so i will give it a listen, but i dont think im gonna like it, lol. but mostly i will try any cd that is reccomended

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us