Thread: Adding to the Confusion. KC not so interested?

Hall Of Fame

Adding to the Confusion. KC not so interested?

According to this article, it's claiming that KC isn't actually pursuing Herm in actually the Jets are the ones trying to move Herm. This is the only place I've seen this reported, but it only helps add to all of the confusion going on.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9144117

Undrafted Free Agent
    Seems like pure posturing to me.

All League
    who is this douchebag and why does he sound like a rep of the chiefs?

Veteran
    I wonder what would happen if it's revealed by the media that Edwards never wanted to leave, and is the Front Office that has lied to us, just like they lied about the stadium.
    (sarcasm): Oh noo! Not our Front Office and Owner, they've never lied to us! They've never been clasless. They've never made the wrong move. The fact that we haven't gotten to the playoff since Namath it's all Herm's fault.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Fanatic
    I wonder what would happen if it's revealed by the media that Edwards never wanted to leave, and is the Front Office that has lied to us, just like they lied about the stadium.
    (sarcasm): Oh noo! Not our Front Office and Owner, they've never lied to us! They've never been clasless. They've never made the wrong move. The fact that we haven't gotten to the playoff since Namath it's all Herm's fault.

More likely than not..Herm is history..