Thread: Tenn. just signed Volek to an extension right..

Waterboy

Tenn. just signed Volek to an extension right..

so why would they draft VY if they just invested in Volek and still have Mcnair i think there is a possibilty they would take Dbrick (well atleast i hope)

All Pro
    volek is 30.

They have a minimal cap hit if they trade him.

Hall Of Fame
    McNair is gone, he has a 50 million dpollar bonus that he will never see.

Volek is not the QB of the future for Ten. He is a JAG.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    i haven't seen this anywhere. link??

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    i haven't seen this anywhere. link??
    no not recent like last year i think dam man im reading titans forums and they are all saying they would take him

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=16043

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets2823
    no not recent like last year i think dam man im reading titans forums and they are all saying they would take him

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=16043
    Oh I thought you meant today. I think you've misread some of the posts on here, any chance of us getting him has been through suggestions of TRADING for him, not signing him. Perhaps a mid-rounder.

Veteran
    so why would they draft VY if they just invested in Volek and still have Mcnair i think there is a possibilty they would take Dbrick (well atleast i hope)
    Yeah, but that was before VY gave his performance for the ages. It just have them re-think the direction they want to go in. Plus they could decide to let McNair go, draft VY and groom behind Volek for a year or two. It is kind of like when Portland had Clyde Drexler and decided to pass on Michael Jordan; you think they would may be want a do over on that decision?

Vince Young is one of those special talents that opposing defenses must gameplan for. He is a bigger, more accurate Mike Vick.

Great play makers like Young don't come along every year (especially at the QB position). When you have a chance to grab one; you do it.

All League
    .........his deal was just signed but he is due a 4 million roster bonus.............this march............we will likely redo it or trade him and realistically everyone down here think him and Kinney are trade bait....................