Thread: Michael Kay going to talk trash about the Jets today

Practice Squad

Michael Kay going to talk trash about the Jets today

Justified or unjustified, Michael Kay is going to talk on his show today about how terrible the Jets organization is, how inept it is and how much it sucks basically since there now is a chance we will get NOTHING for Edwards....i supported Herm up until this point, now i am just like "get loss you B@stard and LEARN HOW TO READ THE CLOCK"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeesJetsgirl
    Justified or unjustified, Michael Kay is going to talk on his show today about how terrible the Jets organization is, how inept it is and how much it sucks basically since there now is a chance we will get NOTHING for Edwards....i supported Herm up until this point, now i am just like "get loss you B@stard and LEARN HOW TO READ THE CLOCK"
    Michael Kay is the guru of football now??

He's the Yankees man.

Don't lose sleep YJG.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHiJetMan

He's the Yankees man.

Don't lose sleep YJG.
    LOL he might be the Yankees man but he always has his big horse jaw mouth open and screaming non sense be it baseball, football , basketball or knitting

What we need is a front office that doesn't give a crap what you think. I say that respectfully. Ernie Accorsi would ignore what the fans think every day of the week and twice on sundays. That's the kind of leadership you need to run a good sports franchise in new york. George Steinbrenner doesn't care waht the media says about him and now the media has just given up critisizing him

Veteran
    LOL he might be the Yankees man but he always has his big horse jaw mouth open and screaming non sense be it baseball, football , basketball or knitting
    That's why you must always consider the source.

For example, some posts recently lent credibility to a mope named Dino Costa having "inside information" regarding the Herm situation. Basically anyone with a desktop, web-site and 1/2 a chicken brain can become an "insider".

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Please, every beat reporter and sports mic jockey in the tri state area finally have something to talk about. The Jets have gotten more ink and press in the last 48 hours then they did all season. Everyone can flap all they want, but until TB calls a press conference and either confirms or denies Edwards leaving, all the "talk" is just pure speculation.

Funny how the Giants going into the playoffs and having a home game this weekend is taking a back seat to these rumors of a Jets shake up. Only in NY kids, only in NY.

That's why you must always consider the source.

For example, some posts recently lent credibility to a mope named Dino Costa having "inside information" regarding the Herm situation. Basically anyone with a desktop, web-site and 1/2 a chicken brain can become an "insider".

case in point... this website.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady
    Please, every beat reporter and sports mic jockey in the tri state area finally have something to talk about. The Jets have gotten more ink and press in the last 48 hours then they did all season. Everyone can flap all they want, but until TB calls a press conference and either confirms or denies Edwards leaving, all the "talk" is just pure speculation.

Funny how the Giants going into the playoffs and having a home game this weekend is taking a back seat to these rumors of a Jets shake up. Only in NY kids, only in NY.
    I love the fact that the Jets have been getting more publicity lately, tired of being the ugly step sister at the dance lol

All League
    Who cares what Michael Kay thinks ? He's actually delusional enough to believe he is the voice of the Yankees.

Mike Heimerdinger can easily be a better HC than Herm. If that's the case, the Jets upgraded at the HC position even though they didn't receive much in the way of compensation. That's not the end of the world.

Problem is, Kay is looking at this situation like a baseball trade. Herm is not a player, he's a coach. And an easily replacable one at that.

It would be pathetic if we get nothing for Herm when they were going to give us compensation for him. But we showed our hand and now are screwed.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSRULE05
    Who cares what Michael Kay thinks ? He's actually delusional enough to believe he is the voice of the Yankees.

Mike Heimerdinger can easily be a better HC than Herm. If that's the case, the Jets upgraded at the HC position even though they didn't receive much in the way of compensation. That's not the end of the world.

Problem is, Kay is looking at this situation like a baseball trade. Herm is not a player, he's a coach. And an easily replacable one at that.
    I know it does not matter what that horse thinks, but still pisses me off

Practice Squad
    AHHHH the truth comes out.....he is pissed the Jets wont go on his lousy show

All Pro
    I listened to the Kay rant. He really went bonkers on the whole organization especially Woody Johnson. He even said the NFL was at fault to even allow Woody as an owner. Then the real surprise for me was he and Lagreca really going after Woody for going into the stadium with the Giants.

LaGreca said that he doesn't care if they name the stadium Joe Namath Stadium it will always be looked on as the Giant's place.

Why did it take so long for the media to finally open up on this?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan
    It would be pathetic if we get nothing for Herm when they were going to give us compensation for him. But we showed our hand and now are screwed.
    I cant's stand this guy, but on this he is correct. This organization has no clue, giving pennyboy 64 mill, and letting edwards blame Hackett and all the other coaches for his and badways decisions. It is simple, if they cant make a deal with KC than just hang on to edwards and hire a new head coach, pay edwards to sit, Johnson has enough money.

Veteran
    Michael Kay is right. W.Johnson is full of himself and doesn't care about the Jets as a football organization, but instead another enterprie that maybe can spit some money out for him.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan
    I listened to the Kay rant. He really went bonkers on the whole organization especially Woody Johnson. He even said the NFL was at fault to even allow Woody as an owner. Then the real surprise for me was he and Lagreca really going after Woody for going into the stadium with the Giants.

LaGreca said that he doesn't care if they name the stadium Joe Namath Stadium it will always be looked on as the Giant's place.

Why did it take so long for the media to finally open up on this?
    Woody is a fraud period. It was reported today that Cross is starting to whisper in Woody's ear regarding football making decisions....What a joke this organization is. I cant believe he is starting to make Hess look like a great owner.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 01-05-2006 at 07:42 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady

I was thinking the same thing as well, so I tuned into 1050 on the net, cause I know there would be Jets talk. You know celebrities say, no press is bad press.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Hemorrhage
    What we need is a front office that doesn't give a crap what you think. I say that respectfully. Ernie Accorsi would ignore what the fans think every day of the week and twice on sundays. That's the kind of leadership you need to run a good sports franchise in new york. George Steinbrenner doesn't care waht the media says about him and now the media has just given up critisizing him
    one of the most inteligent posts ive read on here in a looooong time. and terry and woody dont fit that bill at all