Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now That Is Really Offically Official ... A Goodbye Herm Thread

Now That Is Really Offically Official ... A Goodbye Herm Thread

goodbye herm

All League
    Good riddance you liar.

All Pro
    Good Ridance!!!

He leaves with an under .500 record. I Can't believe we got a draft pick for this loser.

All Pro
    Ah, no need for ill will towards Herm. Herm I wish ya luck in KC and we will pass you on the way to the Super Bowl [hopefully while I'm still alive].

yeah hopefully the 4th round guy will have a good career

Hall Of Fame

Peace Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwt
    Last edited by Mean Bro Green; 01-09-2006 at 05:17 PM.

Veteran
    See ya
    You knew your excuses were up

I hope that the chiefs

have a streak of losing seasons.

All Pro
    I wish you the best by the way of clock management. Whats the best? The fact you no longer manage ours. Beat ya later.

All League
    Well,at least Priest Holmes will become the leauge's all-time leading rusher.........

Don't let the door hit you in the A$$, Herm "You Play Not To Stay" Edwards!!!

Charter JI Member
    I enjoyed having you coach my favorite team; your stay here will be forever tarnished by your method of departure.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

(If I could talk to Herman Edwards, Here is what I would say)

I wish you the very best Mr. Edwards. You did a good job here and you had some good moments here as a Jets coach. I know that you gave your all to the best of your abilities to help make this team a champion. Unfortunately things didn't work out the way everyone wanted and the ending wasn't a very good one. That doesn't mean that your stay here was a waste. There were some good moments. Like those days at home against Green Bay and then in Indy the next week in the playoffs. That was the high point of your stay here. I think it was time for both sides to move on. It's the best thing for both parties. Good luck and thanks.

Banned
    Herm I loved you, but you lied to me and it makes me hurt. I defended you and was loyal to you and you betrayed me. Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungJetsFan

I wish you the very best Mr. Edwards. You did a good job here and you had some good moments here as a Jets coach. I know that you gave your all to the best of your abilities to help make this team a champion. Unfortunately things didn't work out the way everyone wanted and the ending wasn't a very good one. That doesn't mean that your stay here was a waste. There were some good moments. Like those days at home against Green Bay and then in Indy the next week in the playoffs. That was the high point of your stay here. I think it was time for both sides to move on. It's the best thing for both parties. Good luck and thanks.
    Bravo

But watch out Young Jets...Showing class is a sure way

to get slammed on this board.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    "I'll have the Roast Duck with the Mango salsa..."

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungJetsFan

Another Voice of Reason

Practice Squad
    Amf

Veteran
    Dear Herm,

You said in one of your recent press conferences "that it's about leaving it better for the next guy". Thanks for doing that......NOT.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee_Jet
    Dear Herm,

You said in one of your recent press conferences "that it's about leaving it better for the next guy". Thanks for doing that......NOT.
    LOL. He did leave us a #4 pick and we got 4th rounder for him. LOL