Thread: Titans Fans Want Cutler?

Veteran

Unhappy Titans Fans Want Cutler?

I'm worried.

All Pro
    Dude...Vanderbilt is also located in Tennessee(I think-If not its somewhere in that area)

All League
    matt leinart is better anyway

Rookie

Cutler

Cutler will be a Jet and Vince Young will be a Titan,it's a lock!!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Just one thing...the Titans OC, Norm Chow, wants Matt Leinart- and Floyd Reese takes a lot of input from his scouts\coaches.....

TMahoney
    Fine, Leinart will go to New Orleans, Cutler to Tennesse and we get Vince Young.

I have no problem with that.

Rookie
    Born and raised in S.Ozone Park,Queens,Ny... I now live in Tampa,Florida
    D.Williams will be going #4

Who cares what their fans think? It's obvious that they would vote that Cutler will be the best QB out of the 3 since Cutler goes to school in Tennessee. Either way, after his Senior Bowl performance, they might be changing their minds.

All Pro
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlSpackler
    Fine, Leinart will go to New Orleans, Cutler to Tennesse and we get Vince Young.

NO PROBLEM AT ALL!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend

I'd have a huge problem. Vince Young sucks.

TMahoney
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    Well thats why I said: I'd have no problem.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    I agree. Vince Young may be Vick-like in terms of athleticism, but I don't feel like waiting 3 years for this kid to develop.

TMahoney
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    I agree. Vince Young may be Vick-like in terms of athleticism, but I don't feel like waiting 3 years for this kid to develop.
    I hate to burst your bubble but it took Palmer three years to develop. Eli isn't ready yet and its after his second year.

Usually its the 3rd year when QB's show what they're capable of.

Too many people, in my opinion, compare Young to Vick simply because they both run well. But I say, F-that, he isn't Vick, this guy is 6'5 and looks to throw first.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I hate to burst your bubble but it took Palmer three years to develop. Eli isn't ready yet and its after his second year.

Usually its the 3rd year when QB's show what they're capable of.

Too many people, in my opinion, compare Young to Vick simply because they both run well. But I say, F-that, he isn't Vick, this guy is 6'5 and looks to throw first.
    What are you talking about? It didn't take Palmer 3 years to develop. He started in his 2nd year and played well then became great this year.

Also, Young is much like Vick. He has a big arm, mobility, and a winning attitude. Who would you compare Young to? Vick is the ONLY guy you can compare him to.

TMahoney
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    What are you talking about? It didn't take Palmer 3 years to develop. He started in his 2nd year and played well then became great this year.

Also, Young is much like Vick. He has a big arm, mobility, and a winning attitude. Who would you compare Young to? Vick is the ONLY guy you can compare him to.

Palmer was not good last year, he showed flashes, just like Eli this year, but definitely was not anything good.

77.3 QB rating throwing 18 picks and 18 td's. Thats not terrible but in no way good.

As for Young, hes a completely different player than Vick. Did Vick win the national championship against the best college team in a decade? Plus, Young was really the only player on that offense who made plays. Vick had Kevin Jones, a first round pick. Furthermore, hes accurate unlike vick and doesn't have a uncanny arm strength unlike vick.

He also will not have the same injury problems since hes 6'5 230+ so he can actually run over over some D backs. To me, he reminds of a more athletic, less intelligent Steve Young. Both have great leadership skills, are clutch and accurate passers.

That is my opinion but I hate how everyone just assumes since the kid can run he's going to be Vick.
    Last edited by CarlSpackler; 01-30-2006 at 01:22 AM.