Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Titans Fans Want Cutler?

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,793

    Unhappy Titans Fans Want Cutler?



    I'm worried.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Dude...Vanderbilt is also located in Tennessee(I think-If not its somewhere in that area)

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,700
    matt leinart is better anyway

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Barnegat,NJ
    Posts
    704

    Cutler

    Cutler will be a Jet and Vince Young will be a Titan,it's a lock!!

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Just one thing...the Titans OC, Norm Chow, wants Matt Leinart- and Floyd Reese takes a lot of input from his scouts\coaches.....




    .......

  6. #6
    TMahoney
    Guest
    Fine, Leinart will go to New Orleans, Cutler to Tennesse and we get Vince Young.

    I have no problem with that.

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Born and raised in S.Ozone Park,Queens,Ny... I now live in Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    780
    D.Williams will be going #4

  8. #8
    Who cares what their fans think? It's obvious that they would vote that Cutler will be the best QB out of the 3 since Cutler goes to school in Tennessee. Either way, after his Senior Bowl performance, they might be changing their minds.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlSpackler
    Fine, Leinart will go to New Orleans, Cutler to Tennesse and we get Vince Young.

    I have no problem with that.
    NO PROBLEM AT ALL!!!

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlSpackler
    Fine, Leinart will go to New Orleans, Cutler to Tennesse and we get Vince Young.

    I have no problem with that.

    I'd have a huge problem. Vince Young sucks.

  11. #11
    TMahoney
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    I'd have a huge problem. Vince Young sucks.
    Well thats why I said: I'd have no problem.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti
    I'd have a huge problem. Vince Young sucks.
    I agree. Vince Young may be Vick-like in terms of athleticism, but I don't feel like waiting 3 years for this kid to develop.

  13. #13
    TMahoney
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    I agree. Vince Young may be Vick-like in terms of athleticism, but I don't feel like waiting 3 years for this kid to develop.
    I hate to burst your bubble but it took Palmer three years to develop. Eli isn't ready yet and its after his second year.

    Usually its the 3rd year when QB's show what they're capable of.

    Too many people, in my opinion, compare Young to Vick simply because they both run well. But I say, F-that, he isn't Vick, this guy is 6'5 and looks to throw first.

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlSpackler
    I hate to burst your bubble but it took Palmer three years to develop. Eli isn't ready yet and its after his second year.

    Usually its the 3rd year when QB's show what they're capable of.

    Too many people, in my opinion, compare Young to Vick simply because they both run well. But I say, F-that, he isn't Vick, this guy is 6'5 and looks to throw first.
    What are you talking about? It didn't take Palmer 3 years to develop. He started in his 2nd year and played well then became great this year.


    Also, Young is much like Vick. He has a big arm, mobility, and a winning attitude. Who would you compare Young to? Vick is the ONLY guy you can compare him to.

  15. #15
    TMahoney
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    What are you talking about? It didn't take Palmer 3 years to develop. He started in his 2nd year and played well then became great this year.


    Also, Young is much like Vick. He has a big arm, mobility, and a winning attitude. Who would you compare Young to? Vick is the ONLY guy you can compare him to.

    Palmer was not good last year, he showed flashes, just like Eli this year, but definitely was not anything good.

    77.3 QB rating throwing 18 picks and 18 td's. Thats not terrible but in no way good.

    As for Young, hes a completely different player than Vick. Did Vick win the national championship against the best college team in a decade? Plus, Young was really the only player on that offense who made plays. Vick had Kevin Jones, a first round pick. Furthermore, hes accurate unlike vick and doesn't have a uncanny arm strength unlike vick.

    He also will not have the same injury problems since hes 6'5 230+ so he can actually run over over some D backs. To me, he reminds of a more athletic, less intelligent Steve Young. Both have great leadership skills, are clutch and accurate passers.

    That is my opinion but I hate how everyone just assumes since the kid can run he's going to be Vick.
    Last edited by CarlSpackler; 01-30-2006 at 01:22 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us