Thread: Reggie a Raider?

Banned

Reggie a Raider?

a buddy of mine out in L.A. tells me that there are rumors floating around that Al Davis absolutely loves Reggie Bush and is willing to do whatever it takes to make him a Raider.

of course this is just a rumor and there may be nothing to it. I just thought it was interesting and wanted to know if anyone else has heard anything like
    this.

BTW, my boy is a die hard jets fan just like me. he's only out there on business (he's a film director) and he has nothing personally invested in what the Gayders do.

Don't see that happening at all, they have bigger issues. I see them taking hawk,williams or cutler.

Veteran
    The Raiders just signed a guy named Lamont Jordan to a long term deal last year. After he ran for over 1,000 yards despite missing 2 games, it would make no sense for them to draft Reggie Bush. They have way too many other needs (QB, DE, LB) to trade up and take Bush.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Why would they trade up for Bush when they just gave LaMont a contract of 5-years $28 million?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable
    Why would they trade up for Bush when they just gave LaMont a contract of 5-years $28 million?
    maybe they could trade LJ back to us we need a RB... totally kidding guys

Banned
    yeah maybe it's just a b.s. rumor, but stranger things have happened on draft day. like the jets taking bryon thomas

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatMangini
    yeah maybe it's just a b.s. rumor, but stranger things have happened on draft day. like the jets taking bryon thomas
    we shall not speak of that draft pick...awful

All Pro
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatMangini
    Thomas may not have been worth a 1st round pick... but the guy will prove himself valuable should we choose to get rid of Abe.... mark my words!!!

and PS.... EVERY owner to EVERY team is drooling over Bush... that doesn't nessesarily mean they are willing to trade the house to get him.
    Last edited by Knights Who Say... NI!!!!; 01-30-2006 at 11:28 AM.