Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help From Our Out-Of-State Jet Fans!

Super*****/Prom Queen

Exclamation Need Help From Our Out-Of-State Jet Fans!

I'm looking to buy the opposing teams jerseys that will be coming to the swamps for season 2006. The reason I'm asking is because we have started a little tradition at the Troop 16H tailgate parties by burning the jersey of the team we are playing against before every home game.

I'm scouring the internet & E-Bay, but hate paying $75 for a jersey (plus ridiculous shipping costs) that will burn in about 30 seconds or less depending upon how much lighter fluid the General Randy Lee douses it with before one lucky tailgater gets the torching honors.

I'm looking for the following jerseys and the biggest size available too:

~ Chicago Bears
    ~ Detriot Lions
    ~ Houston Texans
    ~ Indy Colts
    ~ Miami Dolphins

Since all the NFL stuff is on clearance now, anyone who happens to be shopping and sees these jerseys on sale, please let me know and/or grab one for me. I will send immediate payment and take care of all shipping costs.

A huge thanks for any help you guys can give me and very much appreciated.

Limo,
    I'll look for deal around here on a Colts jersey.......or I'll just beat up one of my friends and take it.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    My pleasure ma'am! I saw some Joey Harrington's awhile back at Marshall's. I think they were $20. I'll check it out this week and let you know.

All League
    I'm in Central Ca so I wish you wanted Raider or 49er Gear cuz thats easy but I'll keep my eyes peeled for the others.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady
    I'm looking to buy the opposing teams jerseys that will be coming to the swamps for season 2006. The reason I'm asking is because we have started a little tradition at the Troop 16H tailgate parties by burning the jersey of the team we are playing against before every home game.

I'm scouring the internet & E-Bay, but hate paying $75 for a jersey (plus ridiculous shipping costs) that will burn in about 30 seconds or less depending upon how much lighter fluid the General Randy Lee douses it with before one lucky tailgater gets the torching honors.

I'm looking for the following jerseys and the biggest size available too:

~ Chicago Bears
    ~ Detriot Lions
    ~ Houston Texans
    ~ Indy Colts
    ~ Miami Dolphins

Since all the NFL stuff is on clearance now, anyone who happens to be shopping and sees these jerseys on sale, please let me know and/or grab one for me. I will send immediate payment and take care of all shipping costs.

A huge thanks for any help you guys can give me and very much appreciated.

I dont live in Miami, but I will purchase a Marino Jersey to be burt at the steak!

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Thanks, I really and truly appreciate any help.

Hey IndyJet, any chance of getting your friend to come to 16H when we play the Colts with the jersey on and we could just burn him instead? I think the Jets fans would get a kick out of that!

Rookie
    Born and raised in S.Ozone Park,Queens,Ny... I now live in Tampa,Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS
    I dont live in Miami, but I will purchase a Marino Jersey to be burt at the steak!
    You know what would be even better? If we could get like 20 names from the 73 dolphins... Stick em on... And burn that bittch down to the ground...

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by Defense WinsChampionships
    You know what would be even better? If we could get like 20 names from the 73 dolphins... Stick em on... And burn that bittch down to the ground...
    I think you mean 72. In any case we do have the satisfaction of knowing we beat their coaches A$$ in SBIII when he was the HC for the Colts.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I'll look around here Sue...hell, maybe I'll even deliver it and save you shipping

All League

This little "tradition" of yours hasn't panned out too well for your beloved team, eh?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I could send you my Steve Nelson shirt. NOT.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJet
    Limo,
    I'll look for deal around here on a Colts jersey.......or I'll just beat up one of my friends and take it.
    Considering how emotionally bankrupt they are (Thank you Lil Ronnie and Lil Peyton), get your sister to do it.

Film it.

Post it!

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanza
    This little "tradition" of yours hasn't panned out too well for your beloved team, eh?
    Funny thing about that Garby, did you notice on my "needs list" that I don't need a patsie jersey?

In fact when I was shopping at the Reebok outlets there were a ton of Brady jerseys on the clearance rack right next to the Ty Law jerseys. Originally $79.99, marked down to $49.99 with 40% off plus an additional 40% off with a friend's players card for a grand total of $9.99. I could of also used my AAA card for an additional 20% but $7.99 for an MVP QB jersey? Talk about embarrassing.....

Veteran
    Not only are you burning other teams jerseys.

But you're gonna burn - the cheapest, most unwanted ones - that stores of those respective teams are desperately trying to unload.

Priceless.

All League
    I'm an out of state Jets fan.

New York is out of state, right?

All League
    Funny thing about that Garby, did you notice on my "needs list" that I don't need a patsie jersey?

In fact when I was shopping at the Reebok outlets there were a ton of Brady jerseys on the clearance rack right next to the Ty Law jerseys. Originally $79.99, marked down to $49.99 with 40% off plus an additional 40% off with a friend's players card for a grand total of $9.99. I could of also used my AAA card for an additional 20% but $7.99 for an MVP QB jersey? Talk about embarrassing.....

Excellent! Because anywhere I shop - #12 Tom Brady team jersey's go for $79 (replica) to $450 (authentic)....and the cheapest I found were those "bad" replica deals you can get for $49 at Modells. So, pick one up for me, would yah

That said, I hope you stocked up. Tom Brady isn't going anywhere and I hope you keep burning his jersey - what's his record at Giants Stadium again?
    Last edited by Garbanza; 02-01-2006 at 03:18 PM.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    LL you need to buy up all the Patsy jersey's and ship'em to Garb for resale! Y'all could make a little dough!

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanza
    Excellent! Because anywhere I shop - #12 Tom Brady team jersey's go for $79 (replica) to $450 (authentic)....and the cheapest I found were those "bad" replica deals you can get for $49 at Modells. So, pick one up for me, would yah
    For you, no problem Garby. I might be headed up to the skihaus this weekend to watch the SB. Nothing like being in Steeler's country while their team is in the Big Dance. I will stop by Reebok and grab you one in the smallest size they have.

Now if you could just get Tom Brady to stop by Troop 16H the next time the patsie's are in town to play against the Jets, the only record he'll be holding is the 500 yard dash being chased out of the parking lot......

Schluberator & Gadfly
    For you, no problem Garby. I might be headed up to the skihaus this weekend to watch the SB. Nothing like being in Steeler's country while their team is in the Big Dance. I will stop by Reebok and grab you one in the smallest size they have.

Now if you could just get Tom Brady to stop by Troop 16H the next time the patsie's are in town to play against the Jets, the only record he'll be holding is the 500 yard dash being chased out of the parking lot......
    He could torch the Patsies jersey for us first!

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    He could torch the Patsies jersey for us first!
    Wouldn't that make front page news and blow up every Jet site server from here to Matt's GreenHouse and back!