Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woody, What's Next? Renaming The Team To New Jersey Jets????

Angry Woody, What's Next? Renaming The Team To New Jersey Jets????

I AM STEAMING MAD AND I NEED TO VENT!!

Woody! ,

You continue to stab me and every jets fan in the back.. I read the news on our team website - Jet's Narrow Down Practice Facilities in NJ... NJ?? You just don't get it do you??? First you rob us of your promise of bringing the Jets back to NY and now this. You have no clue how run an organization... SELL THE FREAKIN TEAM.. EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO VOMIT! DON'T YOU DARE EVEN THINK OF CHANGING THIS TEAMS NAME TO THE NEW JERSEY JETS, SO HELP ME GOD!

AL TOOOOOOON

Hall Of Fame
    You're kidding me right? They said they were moving the practice facilities to Jersey from the moment the new stadium deal was announced. This debate has gotten so old and tired it's ridiculous. It would be one thing if there were any chance of this not happening, but there's not. The Jets are staying in NJ and so they're moving their headquarters there too. It actually makes sense. At this point, absolutely nothing is going to change. Some of you people really need to just get over it.

Hall Of Fame

Rookie
    He should change it. He is sooooooo proud of being associated with our friends across the river. He would never though because New york holds a stronger name..

Rookie
    why does moving to Jersey make sense???
    If they got the WSS they would still be in Hofstra.
    So what are we talking about, 10 miles...
    The poor babies have to travel an extra hour to get home.. please

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green
    You're kidding me right? They said they were moving the practice facilities to Jersey from the moment the new stadium deal was announced. This debate has gotten so old and tired it's ridiculous. It would be one thing if there were any chance of this not happening, but there's not. The Jets are staying in NJ and so they're moving their headquarters there too. It actually makes sense. At this point, absolutely nothing is going to change. Some of you people really need to just get over it.

I'm sorry, I just won't get over this till the NY JETS or someday back in NY, not NJ!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AL My Favorite Toon
    I'm sorry, I just won't get over this till the NY JETS or someday back in NY, not NJ!
    Hate to break it to you, but none of us will be alive to see that day, if it ever happens. If I'm not mistaken, the new lease will be for 99 years.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hall Of Fame
    this is not beating a dead horse this is running a trailer over the motha.

Practice Squad
    I personally think the Jets would move to Cali before returning to NY at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green
    Hate to break it to you, but none of us will be alive to see that day, if it ever happens. If I'm not mistaken, the new lease will be for 99 years.
    Until they break groung, many things can change... I wish I had the cash, I'd buy this team and give the Jets fans what they want, a NEW YORK HOME!

Quote Originally Posted by emslave
    this is not beating a dead horse this is running a trailer over the motha.
    I'm sorry, I'm just so sick of Woody antics!!!! He sucks as an owner.. He has to be one of the worst in the league.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I'm sorry, I'm just so sick of Woody antics!!!! He sucks as an owner.. He has to be one of the worst in the league.

for someone who is so angry about the situation i find it slightly ironic that you are as far out of the loop as you are about the stadium situation. this is old news. the stadium's a done deal. the only people who don't agree are the LI-ers who are looking for any glimpse of hope of it not happening.

Banned
    What antics exactly? Spending close to $100 million out of pocket to try and get a stadium built in Manhattan only to be rebuffed by every single-issue jag-off politician in the state?

Banned
    I AM STEAMING MAD AND I NEED TO VENT!!

Woody! ,

You continue to stab me and every jets fan in the back.. I read the news on our team website - Jet's Narrow Down Practice Facilities in NJ... NJ?? You just don't get it do you??? First you rob us of your promise of bringing the Jets back to NY and now this. You have no clue how run an organization... SELL THE FREAKIN TEAM.. EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO VOMIT! DON'T YOU DARE EVEN THINK OF CHANGING THIS TEAMS NAME TO THE NEW JERSEY JETS, SO HELP ME GOD!

AL TOOOOOOON
    Welcome to three months ago.

Since you seem to be behind the times, let's get you caught up:

1. Jets will go 4-12 due to bad coaching and severe injury.

2. Herman Edwards will leave New York for Kansas City.

3. jetsbabe will get pre-engaged, but it won't last past her 18th birthday.

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent

stop your b#tchin and whining

hey guys here are some facts: 1)christine whitman tried to force the jets and giants to change their name to include new jersey didnt work remember? 2)new york gave the jets a big F-U when they stopped the westside stadium and after that would you as an owner keep the practice facility in the state that blew you off? especially after you dropped 70 million and bribed/schmoozed more people than i can remember? 3) the yankees and mets will get their stadiums in ny because ny is a baseball town period! i love football and hate baseball and i see it a mile away ..... now if you went through all of this as an owner of a team and repeatedly got the door shut in ypur face what would you do?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by bpoz1313
    hey guys here are some facts: 1)christine whitman tried to force the jets and giants to change their name to include new jersey didnt work remember? 2)new york gave the jets a big F-U when they stopped the westside stadium and after that would you as an owner keep the practice facility in the state that blew you off? especially after you dropped 70 million and bribed/schmoozed more people than i can remember? 3) the yankees and mets will get their stadiums in ny because ny is a baseball town period! i love football and hate baseball and i see it a mile away ..... now if you went through all of this as an owner of a team and repeatedly got the door shut in ypur face what would you do?
    MOVE TO LOS ANGELES!.........................................j ust kidding (it's on another thread)....

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Welcome to three months ago.

Since you seem to be behind the times, let's get you caught up:

1. Jets will go 4-12 due to bad coaching and severe injury.

2. Herman Edwards will leave New York for Kansas City.

3. jetsbabe will get pre-engaged, but it won't last past her 18th birthday.

SAR I
    4. Soon after, jetsbabe will be carrying SAR I's child.

Oh wait, was that supposed to be a secret?

Can't a Jet Fan Vent??? Geez.. guys.. I'm pissed.. sorry for sharing it with you guys.

Rookie
    you are right about those points. Then Woody should change the name. Just like the devils and Nets. No team in profession sports plays in one state and has another name on the helmet