Thread: OT- Fantasy sites

OT- Fantasy sites

Does anybody know of some good and free fantasy sites. The only good one I know of is fanball. Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meatboy

Does anybody know of some good and free fantasy sites. The only good one I know of is fanball. Thanks!
    Fox Sports does an awesome job with fantasy sports ... and it's free

Fox fantasy page

Thanks Ham!!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Depends on what you want for free..... the two best free message boards I know of are footballguys.com, and theHuddle.com. Foot Ball guys is a very active forum.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    For advice and news you absolutely cannot beat www.fantasysharks.com

They have some of the best rankings on the net period when it comes to weekly performances. Also, you can input your league's specific scoring system and it takes that into account when advising you who to start each week. The same hold true for your draft, input your scoring system, and it recomends draft strategies you should pursue. There's parts that you might not agree with if your a vet in some of the advice that they give due to your own experiences, but if you're a beginner it's a great learning tool.

The board there is the best fantasy board on the net, hands down. I've cruised several and IMO this is the board that has the largest majority of regular posters who know what they're talking about. There's several forums on the board, who to start, trade advice, have the members rate your team...etc. Also on the main forum they keep a sticky on top all week with injury news that is as up-to-date as it gets. If your player's not on the injury list but you still need to know, there's fans from all over the country who'll be able to tell you within five minutes.

The best part? 100% free.

Undrafted Free Agent
    rotoworld.com is on par with fanball